"Come on, Dipper, you can do better than that." I told him.

"Fine. I'll tell you a story. A story I'd like to call 'Voice Over.'" He took the glow stick.

Beginning of story

"Ready?" Mabel asked as she spun Waddles.

"Spin the pig! Spin the pig!" Me, Mabel, Soos and Wendy said as Waddles was spinning. Eventually he stopped and was pointing at Stan.

"Hey! Grunkle Stan. Ever kissed a pig before?" Mabel asked him.

"I'm not gonna answer that question." Stan told us.

Suddenly Dipper ran to us. "Guys! I think I just got bit by a snake! I need you to get me to a hospital quick!" He told us as I quickly got up and went over to him to see what's wrong when I suddenly heard Stan laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" Dipper asked.

"Sorry. It's just hard to focus on what you're saying with that squeaky puberty voice you got there." Stan told him continuing to laugh.

"My what?" Dipper looked a bit offended.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Dipper. Your voice is hillaaarrious!" Mabel said imitating her brother.

"Are you saying my voice cracks? My voice doesn't crack!" Dipper complained.

"Uh well.." I started saying.

"Dude, no offense, but it cracks so much we've already made a techno remix out of it." Soos said as he got out a tape.

"Nice to meet you My name's Dipper Pines, P-P-Pines, Pines, Pines Nice to meet you P-p-pines, Pines, Pines"

"Do I really sound like that?" Dipper asked.

"Oh, here comes my favorite part!" Wendy said as we could hear 'Stop it guys' from the tape.

Everyone laughed except me. I kind of felt bad for him. "Give me that!" He took the tape from Soos and left.

I decided not to follow him because I thought he would be okay. I mean it wasn't that big a deal.

------

I woke up from a very unpleasant dream once again. It was around 5am and as every morning I went to the roof to watch the sunrise. I sat there feeling the wind slightly blowing the hair in my face. It was nice and relaxing. Only problem was that I had no one else to experience these moments with. When the sun was high enough that it felt too hot to be outside I got back in the shack. I brushed my teeth and changed to my ordinary clothes. I got a book and went back to the mattress on the floor that was placed between the twins beds.

I saw Dipper getting out of bed. "Good morning Pines" I said to him.

"Good morning" He replied to me in a really deep voice. What the-

"Mabel" I shouted as she turned in her bed. I threw my pillow at her so she would wake up.

"Mmm. What?" She asked.

"Talk to your brother" i told her as she looked at me weirdly.

"Good morning bro bro." She said

"Good morning Mabel my favourite sister" He told her as she took out a gold club and started hitting Dipper with it.

"Who are you?! What have you done with my brother!? Dipper! I'll save you from this body switching warlock!" She continued hitting her brother as I watched them. What is happening.