Hawaii

"DING". 'I will open it' my mom says from downstairs. 'Hi Alex, Zoë is upstairs packing her last things'. 'Thnx mrs Adams'.

Alex has been my bestfriend for as long as I can remember. We're going on a vacation... TO HAWAII!

I grab my bags and go downstairs. 'Hey, you ready for our vacation?!' Alex says with a big smile. 'Yes yes. Hawaï here we come!' I say. We put my stuff in the car. I hug my parents and get in the car with Alex.

We drive to the airport, get our stuff out of the car and check in. We still have an hour untill our plane leaves so we decide to get some starbucks. I get my drink and go look for a table. Alex and I drink our drinks and then walk to our gate and get on the plane.

Alex sits down next to the window and I sit down next to her. There is one empty seat next to me. 'Hey, uh I think this is my seat' a tall guys with brown hair says. 'Oh ok hi' I say. 'I'm Chase' the guy says. 'I'm Zoë and this is my friend Alex'. 'Hi'. 'It's nice to meet you girls' he says. 'It's nice to meet you to'.

*skip the rest of the flight*

I said goodbye to chase and Alex and I got off the plane. We get our suitcases and call an uber. When it gets here we put our stuff in the car and get in.

*skip the drive*

We get to the house. Wow it's pretty! Me and Alex get inside. 'This room is mine!' Alex yells from one of the rooms. There are like 3 other rooms. 'Why are there so many though?' 'Oh yeah the woman told me we are sharing the house, but they're coming in 2 days she said. So we have the house for ourself for 2 days" she says.

I get in one of the rooms and put my bags in it. I lay down on the bed. Then I hear a knock and Alex gets in. 'Hey, lets go swim'. 'Ok let me just grab my swimsuit'. She gets out and I grab a swimsuit and change》

When I get out I see that Alex is already in the pool

When I get out I see that Alex is already in the pool. I grab myself a drink and get in to. We talk a little about boys and other stuff and then I decide to get out off the pool.

I grab a towel and wrap it around me. I grab my phone and go inside to my bathroom. The bathroom has speakers in it. I connect my phone with them and put on some music.

*skip shower*

It's now 6 pm. I put on some compfy clothes and start unpacking. After 15 min I'm done and hungry so I decide to go look for Alex. She's in her bathroom showering. I knock. 'Yes?' 'Are you hungry?' I ask. 'Yes actually' 'Well what do you wanna eat?' 'Lets just order some pizza. I think there is a card on the coffee table' 'Ok'.

I walk out of her room to the coffee table. I order pizza for me and Alex and then turn the tv on and watch some netflix. When the pizza is here Alex gets out of her room. We eat our pizza's and watch some more netflix for the rest off the night. After 3 more hours of watching netflix and instagram I'm getting pretty tired and decide to go to bed. I put on my pajamas and get into bed》

 I put on my pajamas and get into bed》