Chapter 74

Chapter 74

"Your eyes are where my heart resides."

The couple in love didn't know when the dawn broke until the chirping of birds managed to disturb Vihaan's sleep. He opened his eyes to seeing a sleepy Sanchi snuggled in his arms, snorting in laziness with her thin lips parted slightly. He always loved to see her in sleep, her innocent image managed to fascinate him as usual.

Her long black hair was spread across his arms, his body and the mattress, her one hand resting above her belly and the other clung to his chest. There was a subtle rise and fall of her chest in sleep while she breathed with the least marks of worries engraved over her gorgeous face. Her fragrance was something very unique in which he would prefer to bask himself forever. 

He was practically nude and aware of the fact that she was also not dressed up in her night clothes. The urge of making love to her knocked down his consciousness and he plastered a genuine kiss on her lips the moment she twisted over his bare chest.

The touch of him broke her peaceful sleep and she opened her eyes slowly and gradually, his clear face coming to her view as she eased out of her blurry vision. Turning to face him, her knees collided with his manhood under the blanket and she touched it vaguely. Electrifying signals perturbed her when he flipped his side to pin her against the mattress and mark her with dampening kisses.

"I want to take you now." He demanded while she nodded, giving him the access to her womanhood. He slid his fingers inside her before tasting her, stroking her instantly wet core with his shaft the next minute. "You are always ready to turn on for me, hickory."

As he gradually impounded inside her and then deepened it, she moaned in pleasure, arching her body for better entrance. Her hands travelled all the way to his arms as he bent over her to render demanding kisses to her neck. Locking her arms around his back, she was trying to feel his thrusts eventually better than before with the closest proximity. His tongue rolled along her nape before seizing her lips once again, leaving every sort of love impressions he could, on her.

"I love you." He continued rambling in his deep voice. The genuine admittance of his love quivered her nerves when he repeated the same thing again and again. He was clinging on to her with desperate strength, his face buried in the warmth of her breasts.

"I lo-ve you too." As she mumbled, his lips hovered over her before engulfing her for a possessively hungry kiss. She blossomed every time he touched her, inhaling briskly into the uncontrollable moments for as long as she could. 

Reclining into his comfortable arms and bestowing the responsibilities of her life in him were all she could think of whenever he was near her, kissing, fondling and making love to her. It was all because of his caring nature, the empathizing characteristics of him that always made her feel safer into his protective covers.

The warmth of his love and the heat of his lust, both always came to her together as bonuses, to keep her permanently bound to him for time immemorial.

***** 

While Sanchi was picking up the few wood apples from the backyard of the farmhouse, Vihaan was helping her to break open the solid fruits before they attempted to prepare the sweet syrups for themselves.

It was late afternoon when they sat gossiping together in front of the porch, enjoying their respective drinks and cuddling each other. Sanchi was sprawled on his lap, poking at his vests while he smoothed her cheeks in loving rejoice.

"Do you remember the fight we had last time for preparing this syrup? You had lost to your stupidly dear brother and..." Vihaan trailed off when she placed her finger on his lips to shut him out.