Chapter 73 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 73

"Love is not about how many times you have said it, but about how many times you have made the other feel about it."

🔹🔹🖤🔹🔹

PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE

(SURPRISE much? Mature content ahead, read at your own risk or skip the contents 😜) 

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

The two souls in true love got lost again, drowning in the vast and sinuous river of sultry romance. His hands hovered invited all over her lascivious skin as he stripped the nightgown off her delicate body. The radiant ambience of the dimly lit room at the farmhouse in Omkareshwar steamed up with their tempting blows at each other, basking in the warmth of their entangled bodies.

Vihaan threw her gown hastily to the wooden floor, sprawling all over Sanchi who was lying on her back on the medium sized bed. Her hands snapped at his loose polo shirt, slipping it over his head and pulling at his neck seductively. His head drooped to the corner of her neck and heat upsurged her body speedier than ever. The moment his lips began nibbling at her skin like a spunky rat in love, she fisted his hair in sheer temptation never to let him go.

Bringing his hands to her chin, Vihaan interlocked his lips to hers, sucking in all the moist nourishment so yearningly as if she would fade away if he stopped at all. His one hand wandered along her back as he held her face with the other, unclasping the hook of her upper garment that adored her chastity.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful..." Vihaan mumbled against her mouth as his finger swiveled around her perking nipple, her breath getting hitched inside her throat. His stroking got slower as he dipped his tongue on to her breast, rolling it over like a dreamboat at voyage who had just found his route in the vast sea of love.

Sanchi felt her nipples rise, hot flushes radiating inside her and travelling all the way down to her core, filling her incoming gadget with wet desires. Vihaan was equally facing the surreal zeal rising in his sharp nerves, sending the electric sparks down to his erect armament as he pressed her hand against the bulge in his pants to let her feel him.

"Pull it off, Vih-aan. Let me pro-perly feel you." Her words jumbled up inside her mouth though it wasn't difficult for him to decipher what she actually meant. He came unfastened with her request, sliding down his trousers and briefs in the next minute.

A spasm of titillation aroused inside her as she squatted on her ankles, taking him in her hand and stroking the head of the foreskin with her thumb. His hand pulled at her open hair and she felt diluted to her core, her throat running dry before she committed the needful of taking him in her mouth. His eyes flooded with the burning sensation of her touch and he winced, increasing his speed of pulling at her hair wilfully.

He didn't taste either sweet or salty, but he was apt, perfect for her gusto. Releasing him off her grip, Sanchi panted heavily while he tugged at her underwear, freeing her from the last bit of her body covers. He pushed her against the mattress and showered damp kisses all over her bare skin, pinning both her hands above her head and exhaling warm breaths over her face.

Biting the corner of her lips again, he ran his hands down the long part of her sides, stopping midway near her belly. He looked up for once at her blushing crimson face before touching the insides of her thighs as soft as a feather. The petite corner of her body felt so heavenly that he couldn't resist himself anymore. Parting her most preserved lower lips with his fingers, he allowed his tongue to do the necessity. Relishing the taste of her was so delicious and mouthwatering that he almost hurt her with his incisors, unless she whimpered in little pain.