Chapter 30 (Blockbuster)

◀PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE▶

Longest chapter of the *30 chapters' era* 😍 !! Enjoy!!

*****

Vihaan stormed into Dheeraj's room, who was still lying in bed, texting Vidya giddily. Tossing the pack of wedding cards on the bed, Vihaan groaned, "Brother, what sort of joke is this?"

"Will you shut up with your stupid arrogant stunts in front of me? I may still tolerate it because we are the sons from the same mother, but don't ever think others will also do the same." Dheeraj jumped out of his bed to stand, facing his brother.

"I am not here to listen to your lectures early in the morning. I just want to know when did you fix your marriage and I don't even get to know it?" Vihaan shouted again.

"If you had this little care in you, you should have known what all runs in your family. You should know there is a different world outside of your damned workroom!" Dheeraj yelled at his younger brother, most probably for the first time in his life.

"Don't you ever humiliate my workroom again, brother. You don't even know what it means to me!" Vihaan snapped, raising his voice.

"So only you have the fucking right to humiliate anyone who comes in your way but you can't tolerate humiliation for yourself! Where is the justice, boy?" Dheeraj crossed his arms across his chest.

"Are you arguing with me, brother? You are the one who hid the truth of your marriage from me, I didn't hide anything from you," Vihaan said, lowering his voice.

"There was nothing to hide from you because everything took place in front of a live audience. It was your fault that you kept yourself locked in your artificial cage last night," Dheeraj said, picking up the cards from the bed and replacing them on his table neatly.

"Last night as if?" Vihaan's mouth fell wide open.

"I did get engaged to Vidya last night and the marriage will take place on the twenty-fifth of this month. Today is the first day of August and I barely have twenty three days left for all the arrangements." Dheeraj shifted to fold the blankets lying scattered on his bed.

Vihaan jerked backwards, his heart racing faster than ever. "Your engagement? Then what about Sanchi's planning and plotting... Arjun and the Ringers' park and the rest? You said to someone over phone that they are the stars of last night's event and..."

Dheeraj grinned. "Of course, Sanchi and Arjun are the major stars for the success of my love life. Mom and dad were planning to unite me with Vidya for so many days but when nothing happened, Sanchi came forward. She made Vidya confess her love for me and later when she met Arjun, they became good friends. He, being my best friend accompanied Sanchi to help us. He booked the Ringers' park for Vidya and me, so that I could confess my love to her directly."

"What!"

"The day you left for Burhanpur, I finished with the proposal and we united at last. Mom fixed our engagement last night. Sanchi and Arjun took the responsibility to announce it before everyone. Don't you think they were really the stars for me, for Vidya?" Dheeraj sat on the bed, pulling Vihaan's arm behind him.

Vihaan took a seat beside his brother, covering his face with his palms. "I am sorry brother, for yelling at you."

Dheeraj rubbed the back of his brother, realizing the pallor and devastated look on Vihaan's face. "What is the matter, Vihaan? You don't need to tell me a sorry but, to someone else for humiliating her. Why did you insult Sanchi in the worst way possible?"