"Yeah. We both worked together on the newspaper against you, dumbass." Jisu says.

"Jisu I hope you know that Mark used to like me. He fought Namjoon once to try and win over my heart." You chuckle, crossing your arms.
"She's lying, babe. I did punch that prettyboy, though. And I'd do it again." Mark says to Jisu while glaring at you. You glare back.

"I remember that day.." Jisu reminisces. "We get it, y/n. You're a slut that loooves attention." She says.
Namjoon stands up.

"Here's your triple, venti, half-sweet, non-fat caramel macchiato miss." Jason comes from around the corner with Jisu's hot drink.
"Y/N, may I put her in her place." Namjoon asks sternly. "Not if you can't get through me first." Mark walks in front of Jisu and towards Namjoon.

"What's going on here y'all??" Jason asks.
"She called my girlfriend an attention seeking slut." Namjoon says.
"I'm gonna have to ask you two to leave." Jason says, facing Mark and Jisu.
"What?" Jisu yells.
"I'm asking you both to leave." Jason says again.
"But we just got here!" Mark says.

Jason points a finger towards them, then points at the door. Jisu groans.

"Fine, we'll leave."
Just before you think everything is done and dealt with, Jisu spills the burning drink all over you.
"Holy shit!! Jisu what the fuck!" You yell as the burning sensation seeps through your clothes.

"And I'm not paying for that." Jisu says, her and Mark storm out of the aisle.
"I wish we were never friends!" You say, just as Jisu and mark are leaving. Jisu stops, looking a bit disappointed.
"C'mon Marky." She says, continuing to walk out the door.

"Walk past those 3 doors then turn right, you should see the bathroom." Jason's says to you.
You drop your brown sweater on the floor as you're rushing to the bathroom.
"Why didn't I just keep my jacket zipped uppp" you whine.
Namjoon runs ahead and opens the bathroom door for you. It was one small room that was surprisingly clean, but could only hold 2 people.

You take the burning t-shirt off over your head as Namjoon goes behind you to un-zip your skirt

Jisu had spilled foam and hot coffee from your neck to your knees.

Once you get those clothes off, Namjoon turns around and stands in front of you with some toilet paper. You're only wearing a bra and underwear. He starts drying off the residue of hot liquid from your chest and thighs.

He looks at you and you look at him, smiling slyly, you know what he's thinking.
"I'm respectfully looking." He says, smiling back.
"Alright, perv." You say.

He stops at your breasts and stays there for a few seconds, then comes back to reality.

"Good god, you're always thinking sexually aren't you?" You say with a chuckle.
"You're so beautiful." Namjoon says. "Yeah okay whatever." You say, rolling your eyes and smiling. "It's true! You're also incredibly sexy." He says.
"Thereee it is." You tease. He groans then chuckles.

He walks around to your back.
"Namjoon, she only spilled coffee on the front of me." You say, he crouches down behind you, "I know." He says.
"Hey!!" You turn around to face him, you cross your arms playfully. He stands back up.
"Listen. I am not a boobs guy or an ass guy. I simply admire both." He says.

"You're annoying, you know that?" You joke.
"Yeah, but you love me."
"Of course." You reply.
He gives you a quick peck on the lips then smiles.
"You can admire me when we get back to your place ." You say.
"If we even get there, you can't leave naked." Namjoon says. "Wait here. I'll be back." He says, running out of the bathroom. He comes back with a gigantic hoodie. It was one of his emergency oversized hoodies that he kept in his car, so it was more than a dress to you.

 It was one of his emergency oversized hoodies that he kept in his car, so it was more than a dress to you

"You look so precious." He says. You put your arms out in the air like a child.
"Carry me."
Namjoon scoops you up, bridal style and carries you out of the back hallway into the main café area.
"Problem solved?" Jason smiles.
"Yep!" Namjoon says.
"You didn't fuck in the bathroom, did you?" Jason asks, you both laugh.
"Nearly." Namjoon says, you slap him on the chest.
"He's kidding" you say.
"Thank you for the drinks, Jason, and sorry for the whole issue that happened." Namjoon says.
"No problem, i thought it'd be safe to just kick them out. I can spot crazy bitches when I see them." He says, you all laugh.
You both leave and give Jason a $15 tip for great service and in apologies for all the trouble that was caused.
"Maybe now they can buy new carpet in that one little section." You chuckle, Namjoon starts the car.

to be continued..

authors note: hey guys!!! I have a huge writers block but I'll be trying to post more!
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!!
I love you all and thank you SO SO much for 126k reads🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 holy shit.
make sure to give feed back and let me know what I think!! xo:P