Chapter 44

Halfway through the movie, you've managed to intertwine your legs together, resting your head on Namjoon's shoulder in the dark.

You hear the click of a remote and the pause icon is summoned on the televsion screen. You turn your head, confused, and look to Namjoon who's face is dimly lit by the screen.

He puts the remote down and cups your face softly, slightly turning your head to face him.

Namjoon loses himself in your eyes as you appreciate the silhouette of the features on his face, captured in the shadowed room. Your eyes scan every curve that has been caught by the light, slightly glowing.

Your eyes trace back to his, gazing into them. Namjoon notices, looks down at your lips, pausing, a warm exhale escaping from his slightly parted lips and brushing yours. His  eyes come back up to your own, leaving you to take note of the cue. You lean in closer, maintaining eye contact.

The room is left silent as the tension speaks a thousand words, both of you so close that you're practically exchanging breaths.

"You put my favourite perfume of yours on." Namjoon quietly says, his words coming out in a tempting rasp.

"Just for you." you reply in a whisper. His hand slowly moves down to your neck  where the perfume lies and naturally your eyes close. You both lean into each other perfectly, lips connecting like two puzzle pieces.

You sit up on the couch to swiftly adjust your position so you're sitting on Namjoon's lap, straddling him and maintaining the embrace. You run your hands through his hair as he holds your waist, deepening the kiss. His lips, so plump and soft, contrasting the passionate force he leads into you with.

You get lost in each other's warmth and grasp, forgetting all of the distress that the day had brought.

Suddenly, Namjoon pulls away, breathing heavily from the kiss. You slightly furrow your brows and tilt your head in confusion, slowly panting.

Why'd he pull away?

Namjoon takes your hands from his head, gently holding them and gazing into your eyes. The passion in his pupils still lingering, but staring at you with a serious tone.

"I want you to move in with me, y/n. Permanently." Namjoon says, cracking a light smile.

You knit your brows and sigh, "Namjoon..—."
"I know. It's a big step and you haven't met my parents yet. But from what I've told them, they already love you and would be totally fine with it.. your parents kicked you out and Hosoek is welcome here any time!—."
"Namjoon. There's something else that happened earlier I have to tell you about. My mom called earlier and she—." you start, getting cut off by an abrupt and aggressive knock at the door.
"Y/N..." Namjoon says, concerned and confused.

The door slams open, causing both of your shoulders to recoil in surprise. Namjoon holds onto you at an attempt in protection, but you quickly get off his lap and stand, knowing exactly who's there.

You stumble towards the house's entrance in the dark, hiding behind the stairwell.
"Y/N! You're fucking leaving right now!" You hear a familiar voice yell. A voice way too familiar.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." you mumble to yourself, the lights turn on.

You see your mom, dad and Hoseok coming in the house, Hoseok with a cast on his leg and crutches.
"Y/N I tried to stop them but they found my set of keys to this place." Hoseok says.
"Took us long enough to get in.. we had to go through 6 damn keys!" Your dad snarls.

Your mom storms into the living room.
"You whore. You look like a hooker!" she says, the disgust clear in her face as she grabs your wrist, "You're leaving and you're not coming back." she says.

You look back in despair to Namjoon who's now standing up from the couch, "Mr and Mrs Jung—."
"Shut up, pretty boy." your dad scolds. Namjoon's eyes slightly narrow into a glare.

You resist your mom's grip, trying to shake out of her clutch. "Don't you even try to get away. This boy is no good for you. I know what's good for you." your mom says, dragging you towards the front door.
"Mrs.Jung, you're hurting her. Let go." Namjoon sternly says, trying to maintain a respectful tone.
"I hurt her? You took her virginity, you trick!" Your mom yells. "It was consensual. I wanted to do it, Mom!" you say, tears welling in your eyes.

"That just makes you a slut." Your dad scoffs, then shakes his head in disbelief.

"Don't call her that." Namjoon says in a threatening manner. Your dad turns around. "Pardon?" he says.
"I said, don't fucking call her that." Namjoon repeats.

"Dad..." Hoseok starts, taking note of his father's expression. Your dad starts walking towards Namjoon with a clenched fist. Namjoon doesn't budge.

Hosoek anxiously looks around at the faces of the people he loves, fighting, feeling clueless of what to do.
Your dad lifts a heavy arm to swing at Namjoon when,

"I'm bisexual!" Hoseok yells, your dad stopping in his tracks and your mom letting go of your wrist, like a bug dropping dead when you spray it.
"What?!" your mom says.
"Hoseok, why did you—." you start,
"I'm bisexual. I like girls and guys." Hoseok says at an attempt to protect you.
"No son of mine is gay." your dad says, not even turning around to face Hoseok.

Your mom heaves a heavy breath and exhales quickly, "Y/N.. did you know about this?" your mom asks, turning her head towards you again with a stone-cold scowl.
"Y/N, no—." Hoseok starts.
"Yes. I've known. But I didn't tell you since you're both so homophobic it's disgusting. You never want anything good for Hoseok and I unless it benefits you. You're so selfish—." you begin to say before feeling the impact of your mom's hand smacking your face.

"Dad! You're just gonna let mom hit y/n?" Hosoek asks with wide eyes, upset he can't do anything to help his baby sister. Your dad stifles a chuckle, "Of course not."
"Asshole." Hoseok mutters, unsure of what more he has to lose.
"If you weren't a pussy in crutches right now, I'd beat the living shit out of you." Your dad whispers to Hoseok with clenched teeth.
"Why don't you say that a bit louder?" Hosoek whispers back.
"That's it!" Your dad yells at Hosoek.

You hold your cheek as it throbs in agony, your mom strips your hand from your face with a swift grab of your wrist. Her pent-up anger and aggression heavily contributed to the strength of the slap you received. Your mom gives you a petty look before turning back to Hosoek, not letting go of your wrist.

"You're kicked out!" Your mom says to Hosoek.

to be continued...

author's note
yesterday was hobi day!!🥳 it was also my dad's birthday but whatever i guess🙄 IM KIDDING LMAO i would've updated then but i've been really busy, sorry💘

pssst, don't forget to check out my other stories;)

what do you think of this chapter? i love all feedback and i love you mwah

i already posted the next chapter so keep on scrolling ! :)