Chapter 17

"SHIMMY SHIMMY KOKO BOP I THINK I LIKE IT." You and Jisu yell as you dance around your room.

When you hear your room door creak open, you turn around to see your brother, Hoseok standing there.
"You're back from Namjoon's? Already?" You say, kind of upset.
"...yeah. Awh, did you miss me, stupid?" He comes over to you and hugs you.
"No— ahhahahAHAHAH!"
He starts tickling you.
"sTOP, PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOUAHAHAHAHAH"
"Say you missed me!" Hosoek says, continuing to tickle you.
"FineahHahHAHA— I— AHAHAH missed you! I missed you!" You say and he finally stops tickling you.

"So the guys like Namjoon?" You ask your brother.

You had introduced Namjoon to Hoseok and his friends since Namjoon didn't have any. You had a feeling they would get along.

Hoseok's friend group consists of Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and of course.. Jungkook; so you know befriending them would give Namjoon a solid chance to get close with one of them.. or all of them.

"Yeah. Namjoon's funny, cool and smart as hell. He also talks about you a lot, so I get all the inside information." Hoseok says, smiling slyly.

"What does he say?!" You eagerly ask. "Don't worry." Hoseok replies with a smirk, "But all of the guys really like him too. Just... keep having fun with Jisu." Hoseok says before hurriedly walking out the door.
"No! Hoseok—." You say, getting the door shut right in front of your face.

"What is Namjoon saying about me?" You frown. You crawl onto your bed and sit down with your head in your hands.
"I'm sure he just has a massive crush on you." Jisu reassures, smiling. "Don't let your trust issues get to you, y/n."
You sigh. "Whatever. Want a snack? I'm going downstairs to get some. "We just had popcorn—."
"I don't care right now, I need to stress-eat." You say.
"Just grab some candy and soda or something." Jisu says. "Fine, but you better not be jumping off the walls at 4 AM." You warn, you walk out of the room and go downstairs.

You're about to turn the corner to the kitchen, when you hear your brother talking on the phone.
"Is y/n free Monday after school? Yeah, most likely, I can go ask her."

Hearing your name, you start panicking. You go to turn and run up the stairs when, "Oh, y/n! Are you free Monday after school?" your brother asks you.
"Yeah." You answer casually like you definitely weren't eaves dropping in on his conversation a couple seconds prior.

"And you prefer chocolate over vanilla, right?"
"You know me too well, Hoseok." You smile, he smiles back. "Why were you coming down here?" he asks. "I'm getting snacks." You reply before awkwardly walking past him.

There was a pause of silence.

"Are you on call with someone?" You ask suspiciously.
"No, no, I'm not." Hosoek lies. You grab a bag of chips, two cans of Coca-Cola, and a pack of gummy bears.

"I'm going to bed, dance practice was brutal today." Hoseok says, rubbing the nape of his neck. "Ok, sweet dreams." You reply, walking by him with full arms. "Come back, you!" He pulls your shoulder and drags you back.
"Goodnight my little y/n~ love you, weirdo." He kisses your forehead.

"Thanks, love you too." You continue to walk upstairs as Hoseok follows behind.
"....dumbass." You say.

"Wooooow." Hoseok says, you giggle then go to your room.
You walk into your room to see Jisu laughing her ass off. When she sees you, she immediately stops, trying to contain her laughter, attempting to act natural.

"Hi y/n." She says, you watch her bite the inside of her cheek, trying not to laugh.

"What did you do." You ask, sitting down on the floor in front of her. "...where's my phone?" You ask and she bursts out into laughter. You look behind her and grab your phone. "Hiding my phone, huh? You're a comedian." You say sarcastically.
"That's not the funny part, y/n." She says.
"What do you mean?...." you ask, opening your phone.
Your iMessages are open, to a chat with Joonie :).

—————-

ME
Nudes? ;))

—————-

"Oh my fucking god." You say. You turn to Jisu and clench your fists. "Youuuu..." you stress.
"Hey, you should be thanking me." Jisu says.
"THANK YOU??"
"No problem." Jisu replies with a sly grin.
"Ugh, do you not understand—." Your complaining is interrupted by a beep from your phone.

What now.

You click on the notification.
"Oh my god."
"What is it?"

—————-

JOONIE :)
How about I just show you in person? ;)
—————-

Jisu lets out a small shriek before covering her own mouth.
"So he is kind of perverted..." you say.
"Obviously, don't think I didn't notice the hickies on your neck" Jisu says, you blush at her words.

"Maybe it's just Jungkook sneaking on Namjoon's phone again." You say.
"Ask Hosoek if anybody is staying over at Namjoon's place for a sleepover. That way you'll know if it's one of his friends texting you or not." Jisu suggests. "Good idea, let me go ask." You nod and quietly open your room door.

You tip toe over to your brother's room, making sure you don't wake up your parents. You slightly open Hoseok's door and poke your head through the crack. "Hoseok..." You start, you hear him whisper something.
"Oh, [indistinct name] is going to love this." He mumbles to himself. You catch your brother lifting up his blanket a little bit and holding his phone in front of what is below the covers.

Oh my god—

"Y/N!" Hoseok says then pulls his phone away from his manhood. "Are you— nevermind. Goodnight!!" you frantically say then close the door. "I'm officially scarred." You whisper to yourself.

I wonder who he was sending that to.

You go back into your room and sit down without a word. "We do not speak about what just happened." You say.
"O-Okay, so what did he say?" Jisu asks.
"All I'm going to say is, my question wasn't answered.".
"Maybe you can ask Namjoon to tell you if it's him?" Jisu suggests.
"Or, I can ask him to send a picture of himself." you say, then open up your phone again.
"That's a better idea." Jisu says.

———————

ME
namjoon can u pls send me a
photo so I know it's you?

JOONIE :)
ofc

JOONIE :)

Read

——————————

why does he have to be so fine???

"It's him." You gulp, still staring at the photo.
"Holy fuck so he really does like you!!" Jisu fangirls, stating the obvious.
"Yes, Jisu, he does." You say, nearly facepalming.
"Ask him out!"