Chapter 13

You and Namjoon continue chatting while sitting on your bed, facing each other.

"What were you asking about my old school?" You remind Namjoon about your previous conversation from before you were rudely interrupted. "I was wondering what the people were like there."

"People at my old school were generally snobby and cold. I'd eat lunch in the bathroom and walk to class with my head down."
"And the teachers?" Namjoon asks.
"It was obvious they were just there for a pay-check. They gave us way too many assessments and didn't give a shit about our mental health." You say.
"Really cold-hearted, huh?" Namjoon says.
"Yes. And they were all born in like, 4000 BC." You say. Namjoon chuckles.

"I'm guessing you like your new school a lot more?" Namjoon asks.
"No kidding, especially since I met you and Jisu. My brother Hosoek goes here too, though I can't see him often."
"Right.. the dance program."

Namjoon suddenly looks concerned when his gaze crosses your body.
"Do you mind if I take a look at your arm?" He cautiously asks. You nod and pull up your sleeves.
"That was confident." Namjoon remarks.
"Well you're the person I'm most comfortable showing."
He gently takes and holds your arm.
Suddenly, he starts placing light pecks along your marks, leaving you in question.

What is he doing?

But you have to admit,

It's kinda cute.

His soft and full lips pressing against your skin gives you a warm comforting feeling inside, you can't help but smile down at him, still confused.
You giggle, "What are you doing?"

"They're healing kisses." Namjoon looks up from your arm, smiling at you sheepishly.

Namjoon's grin turns into a smug smirk. "Looks like I missed one." he says. You watch his gaze travel up to your lips where Mark had punched you.

Namjoon sits up and cups your jaw, leaning forward so you're only inches apart.
You stare down at his plump lips that are dreadfully close to yours. You lean in and he slightly leans back, teasing you.

"Now that I think about it, kissing that bruise might injure it even more..." Namjoon starts, stalling to tease you. He knows what you want him to do.

You roll your eyes with a chuckle, "Kim Namjoon—." you begin to jokingly scold before he pulls you in, connecting his lips with yours.

You feel your face turn a slight shade of red as a warm, almost tickling feeling rises from the pit of your stomach. You lean into him more, deepening the kiss.

After a few seconds, Namjoon pulls away slowly, leaving your faces irresistibly close. He sighs.

"Sorry, that was sudden.. you admitted your feelings earlier at lunch and I needed to finally do something about it. I couldn't help myself." He says, looking down at you, your face still gently in his grasp.

He starts dropping his hand down from your face, you grab it.

"Don't apologize." You say, Namjoon looks back up at you with sparkly eyes.
"Sometimes in life you just have to seize the moment." You say. A smile beams from ear-to-ear on Namjoon's face, revealing those damn dimples. "You're so beautiful." he says quietly, still admiring you.

Before you can respond, he lunges forward a bit and hugs you tightly, causing you both to fall back on your bed. You giggle, "You're so cute."

Namjoon smiles innocently and starts placing quick light pecks all over your face as you continue to giggle.
He moves down to your neck and collar bone area where his kisses begin to get more aggressive. His lips pressing harder against your delicate skin, lightly nipping at it too.
You let out a quiet gasp that makes him laugh. A deep slow chuckle rolls off his tongue.

"What? Wasn't expecting that?" He smirks.
"..Kim Namjoon, tell me the truth. Are you actually a pervert?" You ask teasingly. He looks up at you from your neck.

"Only with you."