Chapter 23

"Y/N, I want to be your boyfriend."

"Namjoon..." You start with a sigh. He looks at the floor, doubtful.

"I want to be your girlfriend." You smile.

You watch as his eyes light up and his expression fills with excitement. Namjoon picks you up by the waist and spins you around, making you giggle.

"We might have been eavesdropping a little bit." Taehyung smiles, innocently. You turn and see the 6 boys poking their heads out from behind the wall, all in a line.
"So is it official?!" Jimin asks, giddy. Namjoon looks at you, still holding your waist.
You nod.

"Yeah, it's official." Namjoon confirms. They all start cheering and running towards the two of you with open arms.
"We're like a big family!" Jimin yells, in the corner of your eye you spot Jungkook, staying back from the group and leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He notices you watching him and joins the rest of the group.
"Ah— you're squishing me." you say, giggling and squirming in the middle of the tight group.

"Oh my god.. that means Joon is my brother now!!" Jhope squeals, Namjoon chuckles.
"We're not married." You say, smiling.
"...yet." Namjoon teases. Jungkook steps forward.

"Y/N...can I talk to you for a second?" He asks. The cold tone of his voice kills the energy like a bomb. "Sure..." You reply, hesitant. There's an awkward pause.

"Can we talk... upstairs?" he suggests.

"Oh.. okay." You say. You look too Namjoon apologetically before letting go of him. It's clear in his eyes this isn't something he agrees with.

Jungkook takes your hand and you follow him up the stairs.

author's note

THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT HAHA keep on scrolling ;)
(don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it!)
TYSM FOR 8K READS AHHH ILYSMMM