14. Rosario

To: Disciplinary Board – Capitancy of Nicaragua

The purpose of this incident report is to inform the board of the events that led to my decision to transport Christopher Harris to the present.

After the mission, Mr Harris and I were on our way back to Montana. We made a stop to rest for the night and were subsequently captured by Joshua Porter and his associates. All of the perpetrators of the capture were members of the Keepers of the Hours Society.

They proceeded to transport us to their hideout approximately an hour outside of Salt Lake City. We were kept under strict twenty-four surveillance. Chris was kept in a separate room from me. They tortured us for information related to time travel. I had never told Chris (or anyone I met while on the mission) any information about the subject of interest.

When it became clear to them that he did not have the information they required, they proceeded to torture him as a tactic to convince me to give them what they wanted. This went on for nearly three days. On the final night of our capture, the hideout was infiltrated by Daisuke Oshiro and members of the Shadow Unit along with Agent Moore.

Moments before the rescue team reached the room where Chris and myself were being held, Mr Porter barricaded the door and attempted to use us to bargain for his own release. Daisuke managed to enter the room via an air vent and incapacitate Mr Porter before releasing Mr Harris and myself from our restraints.

As Daisuke was removing the desk and cabinet barring the door, Mr Porter regained consciousness. At that point, he took out another gun which he had been concealing and aimed it at me. In that exact moment, Daisuke struck Mr Porter in the head with a throwing knife. Unfortunately, Mr Porter managed to get off a single shot before the knife made contact.

Mr Harris threw himself in front of me and the bullet hit him in the chest. I saw that the bullet was close to his heart and I knew he didn't have much time. I asked Daisuke to stand back, quickly activated the time machine, and transported Mr Harris here to the Central Hospital. As a result, he was able to receive the surgery and treatment that saved his life.

I am willing to accept whatever decision the board sees fit to hand down. I know that I violated the terms of the mission and the laws of our country. However, I implore the board to consider the fact that the decision I made saved an innocent life, which is in keeping with the goal of the mission itself.

Sincerely,
Rosario Molina