1. Mitch

Hey Chris,

I wanted to check in with you before we get this ball rolling. Part of me still can't believe this actually got off the ground. Who knew so many people also wanted to expose the truth about Area 51? Anyway, I'm just glad that everything's in place now and we can move ahead with Phase Three.

For the next step, I need confirmation on a few things. First, did Ashley manage to secure the subs like she said she would? Without them, we'll have too many casualties during the first raid. It's best to avoid that if we can. We can get by if everything doesn't go exactly as planned for that night, but I'd prefer it if we started out on the right foot, if you catch my drift.

Second, have you been in touch with Daisuke? Last I heard the Shadow Unit had just landed in Cali. We need to make sure that they're in position before everyone else gets there. Write me back as soon as you have this information. As for Matt and Josh, tell them to keep the memes going. They have been the main reason we've been able to get so much done.

They helped spread the word and filled up my recruit sheets as much as anything we had tried before. But at the same time, they keep feeding the idea that this whole thing got started a couple of weeks ago. I guess Sun Tzu was right, "all warfare is based on deception." The best part for me is the fact that so many people think that September 20th is when everything is going down, all thanks to a few dank memes and a Facebook event.

Stay in touch, bro. And make sure you get rid of this once you're done with it. Pen and paper might not be under big brother Google's watchful eye, but there's no need to get sloppy now.

They can't stop all of us,
Mitch