⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND

Start from the beginning

"Right!" Sero nodded, wrapping the tape around the frozen heroes.

"Villain team wins?!" All Might announced through the microphone, clearly in shock of the young girl's powers and prowess, this was the first time she'd used ice in front of him.

Kourin clicked her fingers and the stone around the 'nuclear' weapon disappeared, she walked towards their frozen bodies and placed her hand on the ice that encased them before it melted away. "Are you cold? I apologise for not giving you the chance to attack, but I like winning," she said with a straight face.

Tokoyami shook his head, "no need to apologise, it just shows we need to train more."

"If you'd like, I'd love to train with you," she placed her hand on his shoulder and shot him a small smile as they all made their way out of the building, "all of you." She said, glancing at the other three.

Mineta looked up on the screen and noticed the small smile on the brunette's lips. "Yagami-Chan looks really beautiful when she smiles, less scary too."

"I wonder what they're talking about..." Kaminari mumbled, watching as the group of five happily chattered amongst themselves. "I never knew that she had a quirk like that! She must be really powerful!"

Yaoyorozu nodded and looked at the girl in awe, she saw the strength she displayed today on the day of the recommended entrance exams too. "She is. She's strong. Kourin looked like she devised a plan that didn't require the use of her ice element, but she still used it.. Maybe, she was shocked?"

All might placed his hands at his waist. "Nonetheless, she succeeded, her team, the villain team won. Without causing damage to her teammates too."

Once the they were all inside, the class gave them feedback and assessment before going onto the third match. "Next, we will begin the third match!" He announced. "Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!"

Kourin watched the third match on the screen and her heterochromatic hues landed on the stoic male. Todoroki pressed his hand to the wall and the whole building was encased in ice. Which in turn caused the room the villains were in to freeze as well, it was similar to what she'd done.

"He didn't cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy." All Might shivered, "hero team wins!" Once the pro hero had announced his team had won, he used his other side to melt the ice.

"As expected of someone who got in through recommendations." Asui looked at the screen before glancing at the brunette.

The last two matches went swimmingly, no one got severely injured and four out of the five hero teams had won. Before they knew it, the hero basic training class was already over. All Might blew the whistle as everyone gathered around the exit. "Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He proclaimed, giving the class a thumbs up.

"To have such a proper class after Aizawa-Sensei's class.. It's kind of anticlimactic." Asui rubbed her cheek whilst everyone else nodded in agreement.

"We're here to have proper classes, as well!" All Might said, opening his arms, "well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom!" He shouted before running off at an amazing speed.