Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*

Heads up: I made Leon a mute in this chapter because I feel that really adds to his character. Happy Reading!

(Y/N's Pov)

How should I put this? He's cute, funny, charming, witty, strong, fascinating, all in all, he's just perfect. Today was an average day. A hot sunny sky with a few clouds here and there. All the brawlers came to Brawlville for another championship and I was invited by Penny and Darryl. The two mad pirates were always ready for an adventure. Penny, the reckless, insane captain was always ready for a challenge and Darryl, the quiet, shy crew member who was stronger than he looked. He also might have a slight crush on Penny. We were all spending time at the beach with the other brawlers.

Darryl and I were sunbathing on the beach while Penny built sandcastles with Jessie and Tick, telling them about all her wacky adventures.

I sighed and lifted my sunglasses up to look around the beach. It really was a marvelous day.

Darryl tapped me on the shoulder while readjusting his seat. "What is it, bud?" He pointed a direction and my eyes followed. My face and ears began to heat up at the sight of him.

Leon was coming down to the beach with Bo and Nita. He looked over in my direction and I whipped my head around in embarrassment. 

"Of course this had to happen." I mumbled to myself. Darryl put a hand on my shoulder. Although he didn't say anything, it was still comforting.

"Thanks, Darryl. I don't know where I'd be without you." He nodded and turned his attention back towards his captain, who was clearly exaggerating her tales.

I chuckled at Darryl and leaned back into my seat. When I did, the sun was blotted out by someone who was looming over me.

"You're blocking my sunlight, Dork." The figure above me snickered and just by that little noise I could already tell who it was.

The figure moved to my side and I locked eyes with a smiling Nita. "How are you?" "Rahhh!" She gave me a toothy grin and grabbed my wrist, trying to get me into the water.

I look to the ocean and spot Leon staring at the two of us. I blush and looked down to Nita. "S-Sorry, Nita. I kinda just want to sit here. The little devil wouldn't take no for an answer.

She then picked me up and rushed me to the water. "W-Woah! How the fuck are you so-" Without any hesitation, she over-hand tossed me into the water towards Leon.

I was engulfed by water and quickly came back up for air. I shot a death glare at the bear woman who threw me in. She cackled and sprinted towards me.

She hopped up into the air and curled up into a cannonball position. My eyes widened as I swam away from where she was going to land.

She hit the water and a large splash drenched me even more than I already was. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to face Leon. He looked so good without his hoodie on

He moved his hands in a way I was familiar with. 'Are you alright?' I blushed and turned my head away from him with a light chuckle. "I-I'm fine! Th-Thanks for the concern!" I stuttered as I made my way out of the ocean.

I felt like a fool. First I get thrown into an ocean at a really cute guy then all of a sudden, I get splashed by the same person who threw me. I'm so embarrassed! 

I reached the beach, my ears and face lit aflame. Penny was still joking and talking with Jessie. Her conversation soon came to a halt when she saw how uncomfortable I was.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I smiled, trying to not bother Penny with my nonsense. "It's nothing! Just a bit of sunburn." "I know what sunburn is when I see it. That's defiantly not it." I shrugged and wrapped a towel around my dripping torso.