Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*

(WARNING)

This chapter contains light alcohol usage. Read at your own discretion.

(First Person Pov)

"JESUS FUCK BIBI CALM DOWN!" Bull shouted from across the apartment as Bibi came flying through the living room. Her room was a disaster of clothing and accessories while the living area was being torn to shreds by a short, bat-wielding woman. Bibi couldn't even chew her gum from how stressed she was as she rummaged through the lamp stand's drawers. She was looking for a particular choker to wear but she couldn't seem to find it as her large brother entered the living room with a loud huff and his hands on his hips.

"How can I be calm!? The Biking Races are in a few hours and THEY'RE gonna be there!" Bibi shouted as she whipped her head around to look at her brother, "(Y/N) BULL. (Y/N) IS GOING TO BE THERE AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN' IDIOT WITHOUT THIS THING-"

She shouted loud enough to make the floors shake as Bull inhaled sharply and exhaled. "Sis, I don't see the problem. It's just a necklace-" Bibi almost shot across the apartment as she quickly grabbed Bull by his leather jacket and lowered him to her height with a murderous gaze in her eyes.

"It's. Not. Just. Some. 'Necklace.'" Bibi stated darkly as she released the large man and sighed as she leaned against the wall and sank to the floor. "It was back after the Skull Creek thing happened-" "Oh god damnit here we go again-" Bull growled as he facepalmed.

"It was when I first met them... (Y/N)... God, they were so cool.." She said dreamily as she put her hands over her heart. "We talked till sunrise... And before they left for good..." Bibi sank to the floor as she closed her eyes. "Th-They gave me their choker..."

She sighed sweetly as a small smile crept onto her lips while Bull was already downing a bottle of whiskey from their cabinets. "Are ya done yet?" He grumbled, making Bibi huff and get back on her feet.

"Anyway, I gotta find that choker! It would be cute to wear it again to show them I still have it." She said as Bull rolled his eyes while holding his whiskey. "Uhuh, and when do you ever care about being cute-" "AYO SHUT THE FUCK UP B!" She shouted loudly as she kept looking.

"OH! OH! OH! I FOUND IT!" She screamed as she pulled out a dark choker with pink and purple diamonds for flash. Bibi smiled as she brought the choker to her neck and quickly put it on, feeling butterflies in her stomach as she touched the diamonds.

"I am complete..." She whispered quietly, making Bull roll his eyes. "Fuckin' simp-" "I AM NOT A SIMP!" Bibi shouted as she grabbed her bat. "Now hurry up we're gonna be late." She stated, making Bull choke and look at the clock with wide eyes.

"We got like, three more hours before the damn thing starts!" "AND IT TAKES US THIRTY MINUTES TO GET THERE LET'S GOOOOOO!" Bibi shouted as she forcefully pushed Bull out the door with his whiskey in hand.

-----------------------------

The siblings traveled to the tracks at the speed of light while the sun slowly started to set over the sand dunes. Bibi rode her bike while her eyes darted around the area, searching for (Y/N) with the utmost attention.

Bull followed quickly behind on his own bike with a low grumble as his grip tightened on the handles of his harley. The two rode into a locked area with hardly any bikes around due to the early arrival but none of that mattered to Bibi.

The only thing that mattered was finding (Y/N).

"Alright we're here." Bull huffed with a narrowed gaze as he parked his bike."But who knows if that kid'll be here. Ya put too much faith in shit like this sis." He groaned but Bibi wasn't concerned with her older brother's bitching.