Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*

(Y/N's Pov)

I spend my time mostly in Retropolis these days. I only go back to Brawl Town if I really need to but I mainly stay with Bibi and Bull. I enjoy their insanity, and they enjoy my company. Today was a normal day. The sky was yellow and grey from the storm clouds and the ground was slightly damp. It was about five in the afternoon and there wasn't much going on. I was sitting outside the restaurant with Bull. I sat on one of the tables, playing my game boy while Bull sat in a chair, attempting not to fall asleep.

I paused my game and laid down on the table. I laid my head right in front of Bull, causing him to look down. "What do you want to do?" He shrugged and closed his eyes, placing his chin on one of his hands. "Nap."

I yawned. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea actually." I put my game boy in my pocket and got up off the table. Right as I did, I heard a loud revving of an engine.

I turned my head and watched as a person in a motorcycling suit wheelied their way over to us. They turned their bike to the side and slid their vehicle only three feet the front of us.

I looked the person up and down as they removed their helmet. Black hair fell from the helmet into the face of Bibi. She was grinning from ear to ear as she looked to her brother.

"Check this out, bro!" She got off of her bike and revealed the royal purple paint job and the glowing LEDs on the side. "I touched her up a bit with a new, sparkling design!"

My eyes were wide as I looked over her bike. "T-This belongs to you!?" Bibi's grin grew wider at my words. "Yeah! She's my baby." 

I hopped off the table and walked circles around the bike, examining each and every detail. It was like no bike I've ever seen! It had to have been custom made.

(Bibi's Pov)

(Y/N) rushed over and drank in the view of my beauty. I chuckled at the face she made and turned my attention to Bull.

He had his arms crossed on the table with an interesting glare. It looked like he was trying to keep his composure but was very clearly jealous.

I pulled my lower eyelid down and stuck my tongue at my large brother, causing a vein to bulge out of his head. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around (Y/N).

"Wanna go for a ride around the city?" (Y/N) whipped their head towards me with a shocked, yet excited, look in their eye. "Is that even a question!? I would love one!"

I smiled and got on my bike with a whistle. I started it up and revved the engine, hearing it purr from under me. I looked to (Y/N) and shouted over the noise. "Get on then!"

With a grin, I lifted my foot off the ground and sped off, away from the diner and my annoyed brother with (Y/N) holding tightly onto my torso.

------------------------------

(Third Person Pov)

Bibi returned to the apartment for a bit to check up on Bull. She spotted the man, laying on the sofa and watching television. "Hey bro, (Y/N) is going to hang with me for the night if that's cool."

Bull turned the screen off with the tap of a button and rose from the couch to turn completely towards his sister. "Why are ya doin' this?" He crossed his arms and looked down to Bibi.

"What do you mean?" "I mean ya takin' (Y/N) away from me all the time! I wanna hang out with em' too but ya take a step in front of me, showin' off everythin' ya got that I don't!"

Bibi cocked an eyebrow then furrowed both together. "You have a bike too! What do you mean everything I got that you don't!?"

Bull grumbled in frustration. Bibi crossed her arms as well and looked up to her bothered brother. "Okay, here's what's gonna happen." Bull cocked a brow and listened with curious ears.