Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*

(WARNING)

This chapter contains light alcohol usage. Please read at your own digression. :)

(First Person Pov)

There was no secret about the situation. Everyone around town knew about this insane rivalry. Bull: a wanted criminal, feared by many and had quite a kill streak on his back. Barley: a kind gentleman, great cook and loved by many, had a good name for himself too. These two, polar opposite men were on odd ends. They were both after only one thing, and the same thing it was. They both longed for the heart of (Y/N), a normal, everyday civilian but to the two men, that civilian was more than what they seemed. A charming individual, so creative, so kind, so beautiful. They were an incredible person but also had a thrilling side. Where danger lurked, (Y/N) dove head first into it, wanting to conquer anything in the way of their dreams.

It was clear. They both wanted this gem of a person.

But who would (Y/N) choose?

Today felt like any other day for (Y/N) but some people felt the intensity in the air. Something would soon happen and the civilians of the town were preparing.

(Y/N) walked casually down the side walk with their hands in their pockets, taking in the cool breeze. Things were looking good today. What could possibly go wrong?

"Heyyy (Y/N)..~" A deep, gruff voice came from one of the buildings that the they were passing. They gently looked to the side as their gentle grin grew to a smile.

"Hey Bull! What's up?" They asked with a sweet gaze, secretly melting the large man's heart. "Nothin' much. Was walkin' around then low and behold I ran into ya."

Secretly, Bull had been watching them the whole time. Too nervous to come out of the blue, he just watched from a distance, not wanting to ruin their time.

"Well, it's always great to see you but you better watch out for Colt. He's probably patrolling at this hour." (Y/N) mumbled softly with a giggle.

Not a moment later, their stomach let out a loud growl, making (Y/N) widen their eyes and hugged their stomach. "Shit, I forgot to eat-" They said softly.

Bull let out a rough laugh and put his hand on his hip. "Well ya better get something to eat then.. There's always that one convenient store down the road-"

"Ah! I was actually thinking about going to Barley's. I haven't seen him in a while and he makes really good food!" They chirped with a smile.

Bull's blood immediately began to boil at the mention of the bartender. Poor (Y/N) had been oblivious to the whole rivaly and the two men were very good at hiding it.

He let out a calm sigh and smiled softly as he gritted his teeth behind his lips. "Mmm, lovely. Maybe I should go with ya-"

(Y/N) chuckled softly, making Bull widen his eyes slightly. "But you said you never carry cash on you! You said it would be too easy to steal that way~" They chirped with a grinnand a cocked brow.

Bull crossed his arms in a grouchy way and let out a loud huff. "YEAH AND I'M NOT WRONG!" He complained loudly, earning a laugh from the smaller figure.

They placed a gentle hand on Bull's bicep, making him shutter and blush from their touch. "How about you go get some money and I'll meet you at the bar. Sound good?"

(Y/N) raised their fist to Bull, giving him a toothy smile while placing their other hand on their hip. Bull looked at them for a moment but then showed a small smile. How could he say no to that face?