🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*

(WARNING) 

This chapter involves drugging people and kidnapping. If this makes you fell uncomfortable please move to the next chapter.

This chapter is related to the Colt x Reader (WANTED) chapter. If you haven't read that one yet, go back to that one and refresh yourself. Happy reading! :)

(Y/N's Pov)

The gang and I arrived back at the mountain, Mortis was on his knees in front of me trying to patch up my sprained ankle. It was a struggle to get me back here but, I knew they could do it. Bull and Bibi were looking at new records they found. Nita was sitting next to me, laying on my arm and slowly drifting to sleep. I looked up to the roof of the cave and sighed, causing everyone to look at me.

"Sorry for getting caught guys. I should have been more careful." Mortis smiled as he finished up rapping my ankle. "It happens, (Y/N). Fret not." 

I look over to the siblings and gave them a thumbs up. "I'll be sure to get that limited edition Little Richard record you guys have been looking for next month."

Bull gave me a large smile and Bibi placed her hand on her mouth, a tear ran down her hand. "God, it's good to have you back (Y/N)." She squeaked through her hand.

"You fools! You said you wanted to leave (Y/N) to the sheriff! How dare you act like this in her presence?!" They both shrugged. "HAVE YOU NO SHAME!?"

I stopped listening to Mortis complain to Bibi and Bull at this point. I thought about what happened earlier today, the gears in my head began to turn, thinking of revenge.

Nita nudged me, as if to say 'what's wrong?'

"It's nothing." I looked down to her sack next to our seats. "You find any good loot this run?" She grinned widely and opened up the large bag.

She pulled out a bunch of jewels, accessories and fancy hats but something at the bottom really caught my eye. "What's that?"

She grabbed the item and pulled it out. It was a mini tank of sleeping gas with a mask connected to the tank by a tube. The light bulb in my head flashed on and shined brightly on the wicked plan I had.

I grinned widely and put my hand on Nita's shoulder. "Hey Nita, what can I give you for that?" She looked to the item in her hand then back to me. She held the item towards me with a warm smile.

"Gift!" She chirped.

My eyes widen and I gave her a smile and a big hug. "Thank you so much!" I grabbed the item and examined the tank. "Just for this, I'll make you those blue berry muffins you like so much next time you stop by my place.

"BERRIES!" She squealed. The other three were now looking at us. I placed the tank and mask into my backpack.

"What?" "I said I would make Nita blue berry muffins. I can make some for you guys too if you want."

"Ah fuck yeah!" Bibi high fived Bull while Mortis rolled his eyes. The sun began to set, turning the clouds pink and orange.

"I presume we shall all meet back here next month?"

"Raah!" Nita yelled in agreement

"We're in!" The siblings said in unison.

I nodded and grabbed my backpack.

"Then it's settled." Mortis said with a nod.

-----------------------------------

The sky was now pitch black, there was no moon in the sky to light up the streets of Brawl Town. A few lights every now and then on the path were lit but there were none in the allies or behind the houses.