El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*

(!WARNING!)

There will be a tad bit of gore. Read at your discretion. Happy Halloween and happy reading! :)

(Y/N's Pov)

I wasn't exactly a good person. I steal things, I yell at people, and I have never been afraid of 'getting my hands dirty' if you know what I mean. I have been compared to the twins of Retropolis which I found to be quite the insult. I brought up my bad game and now I am far worse than those ridiculous punks. I've been hiding out in Brawlville, sneaking around the nooks and crannies of the alleyways in this city.

Today I decided to walk around on the actual streets. I wore a hoodie to cover my hair. Hiding my face wasn't a problem. I always had it covered by a mask that was made of sharp teeth to hide my looks. However, I didn't hide my head. My hair was quite messy and greasy so I was easy to spot.

I walked past a shop that was selling televisions and stopped when the screen caught my eye.

"The body of a thirty-year-old man was found behind the local food market on October twenty-second. His body was contorted and ripped opened, almost as if a savage animal had attacked him."

I hissed in disappointment. 'Idiot. You're getting sloppy with your work. Hide the body better next time.' I thought to myself as I shoved my hands into the single pocket of my hoodie.

I continued walking down the street, staring at all of the flashing, colorful lights that illuminated the streets of the city. They always seemed quite dull to me. The colors were not as bright and dazzling as people say they are.

So caught up in my judgment, I started walking across the road. What I didn't realize was that the light was green and a speeding car honked as it quickly approached me. It wasn't slowing down either.

I looked to the car and the headlights blinded me as I braced for impact. All of the things I had done in the past flashed before my eyes. This was it for me.

Before the car got to me, I was scooped up and taken away from the danger. I was on the other side of the road now, in the arms of a Hispanic man with wavy, messy, hair. He placed me down on my feet and smiled warmly at me with a hint of worry in his eyes.

I blushed as I looked him up and down. He had a lovely complexion. He was very tall and very buff. His hair was a plain brown color and his eyes sparkled brightly.

"Are you okay (señora/señor)?"

My face heated up and I pulled my hoodie over my eyes to hide the fact that I was blushing. "I-I'm f-fine." He smiled brightly. "Good to hear."

He looked back to the streets where the cars were driving back and forth. "People need to learn to drive before they get on the road. Wouldn't you agree, amigo?"

His accent was so charming. "Y-Yeah." He held out his hand to me. "My name is El Primo. Nice to meet you." I made eye contact with him. His eyes were a beautiful blue and sparkled with hope. "I... I'm... I'm (Y-Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)?"

My heart increased in speed. Oh no. He doesn't know who I am, does he? Does he know what I do?

"That's a sweet name, amigo!" My heartbeat sped up even more, but not out of fear. What was happening to me!? My stomach fluttered as he turned around and waved to me.

"We should meet up again sometime, si?"

I nodded without hesitation. "Great! I'll see you later!" With that, he turned the corner and he was gone. I stood there looking at the corner he turned, dumbfounded that I was just saved by an angel.