Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*

(Y/N's Pov)

The night was young and alive in Retropolis! The moon sat brightly in the clear sky as the music blaring out of the party's speakers filled the entire city! Everyone was screaming and cheering their drunken heads off as Brock went crazy with the beats. I was sitting on top of a small building, watching all of the people in the streets run like hell. My feet dangled off the side of the building and the wind blew through my hair. I smiled and took a deep breath of the clean air, the tunes of the music filling my ears and mind.

I tapped my fingers on the stone as I hummed to myself. I looked down to my watch and sighed. 

22:48.

"Where are you, B?" I muttered to myself as I continued watching the little people hop and cheer. I nodded my head to the music as I looked up to the full moon.

I heard a grunt from behind me and someone swinging themself onto the top of the roof. I smiled to myself and got to my feet. I stood on the edge of the building and crossed my arms with a large grin.

"H-Hey! Get down from there!" I heard the rough voice of my boyfriend shout as I heard heavy foot-fall from behind me. I leaned a little be forward which caused the footsteps to speed up.

"You're late!" I shouted back, not moving from my position. My eyes were still locked on the ground where the crowd was.

Not a moment later, I felt a pair of large arms wrap around my legs and pick me up. I squealed as my butt hit the large shoulder of Bull.

He laughed and laid his head on my hip. I ran my hand through his hair and softly scratched his scalp. "How are you tonight, love?"

He chuckled deeply as he leaned into my hand. "Better now that I'm with ya, dollface." He slipped me off his shoulder and was now carrying me bridal style.

He wasn't wearing his normal outfit for brawling. Instead he had on a cyan jacket and a black T-shirt with black jeans and black converse shoes.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a loving kiss. He smiled against my lips and gently placed me onto the ground, leaning deeper into the kiss.

I pulled away and put my hands on his face, sending a shiver down his spine. "Ya hands are cold, darlin'."

He unzipped his jacket and wrapped me up into a hug. I leaned into his toned chest and smiled warmly. "That better?" "Mhm! I'm nice and toasty now." "Heh, good."

We stayed there for a moment until I moved away and looked up to him with a smile. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I- Oh! Wait a secon'!" Bull reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a necklace. I gasped as he handed it to me. It was a steel shotgun bullet shell that had a star and a heart engraved into the side.

Bull rubbed the back of his neck with a blush. "It's from last year's tournament. I took one of my shells and had Mike drill some shapes into it."

My eyes watered as I took the accessory and put it around my neck. "I love it!" I gave him a big hug and smiled brightly.

We pulled away and I wiped away the tears forming in my eyes as Bull chuckled. "I was thinkin' we could head down to that little bar you like for dinner."

He looked to the ground as his ears went red. "U-Unless ya wanna go somewhere else." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I would love to!"

He grinned and took my hand in his own. "Alright! Let's head out then!"

--------------------------