Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*

!WARNING!

This story contains drugs and more alcohol than I usually put in my stories. If drugs make you uncomfortable, move on to the next story.

(Y/N Pov)

It was an average day in Brawl Town. The sun was bright, a couple of clouds here and there with a gentle breeze. I was at the sheriff's office waiting for Shelly to finish up what she was doing with Colt. They're the cutest couple but, the really take their sweet time when they go out for lunch together. I slumped in my chair with a loud grunt, bored out of my mind. After a bit of time, I heard the door open with the chuckles and laughs of the two brawlers interning the building.

"And thus! The runaway lovers have returned to where they came!" I stood up from my chair and struck a dramatic pose. "Oh, hello (Y/N). What are you doing here?" Colt questioned.

I rushed up to Shelly and wrapped my arm around hers. "I'm here to steal yo girl my man! You've had her for too long and mom says it's my turn to play with her."

Shelly laughed at my response while Colt rolled his eyes. "I need to get back to work anyways. You two can go out and have fun if you want." Colt trusted me. He knew Shelly and I have been great friends for a while so he knew I would keep her safe.

"I'll see you later. Okay?" Shelly gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked out the door with my arm still wrapped around hers.

------------------------

We decided to sit next to a river that was in between Brawl Town and the abandon grave yard, looking over the dead, purple land from across the river. Shelly leaned back and let out a sigh.

"You know, I enjoy being a good guy. You can relax and actually plan a future for yourself. It's easy going and fills my heart with joy." I direct my attention to her. She looks disappointed and kinda tired.

"So, what's the catch?" She looks back to the graveyard. "I love Colt, don't get me wrong. He's sweet, funny and caring but..." She took a deep breath and looked down to the river. "You can't tell him this. He'll be so upset." I scoot closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I miss the days of when I was a bandit. Ya' know, doing crimes, breaking laws, the good old crazy shit I used to do before I met Colt." She finally turns her head towards me.

"I want to go crazy and have one of those giant parties that the criminals used to throw. I remember once we robbed a liquor store of all it's drinks and we all got crazy drunk and super high over flashing led lights. It sounds bad, I know but, I would love to do it all again."

I hopped up to my feet with excitement. "If it's a crazy party you want, it's a crazy party you'll get! We could get all the wanted men and women to come down with their own drinks! I'll also invite Brock too if that's fine, he has the music. I can try and talk Barley into coming down and make us all some wicked mojitos!-" 

I kept going on and on and Shelly sat in front of me, shocked that I was so excited about this crazy, illegal idea. She got to her feet and gave me a big hug. 

"Thank you so much (Y/N)! I won't forget about this, mi buen amigo! (my good friend)" We walked back to town, talking about who will be there, what drinks to bring, and where we will do it.

---------------------

It has been about four months and we have been saving up as much as we could to make this party the best we could. We already had plenty of people coming and a couple of brawlers too! We had Nita (surprising), Brock, El Primo, Barley, Mortis, Frank and Crow already invited but, for the adventure, I wanted to invite Bibi and Bull, the dominating siblings.