Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*

(Carl's Pov)

It's been a while since I've seen light. I can hardly remember what happened to me. One moment I was working down in the mines and now I'm in so much pain, laying on a wooden table with tools laying everywhere. I can sorta see a man with a white beard and a yellow...blob? No. I think it's a bird. He's talking to me but I can't hear him. It sounds like a bunch of murmurs to my ears. I then see someone just as tall as him with a hat and a moving yellow-blueish box. I wish I could see even a little bit. They're talking to each other but, I still can't hear them. One more figure walked in. The figure was (short/tall) and had (hair color) hair. The figure walked over to me and we were face to face. My vision cleared up a bit and I was able to see the most gorgeous being I have ever seen. They had such beautiful (eye colored) eyes and a angelic smile. They spoke quietly but, I could here what they said. 

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. You're in safe hands." It sounded so soft and sweet that their words put me to sleep. I didn't realize how tired I was until then.

I woke up feeling much better than before. My eyesight was perfectly clear and I could hear a funny voice speak. "Hey, look at that Jess! He's awake! You really are your mother's kid." "Thank you Mr. Mike!" I guess they're talking about me? I was too tired to lift my head up to look. "Do you think he'll be able to move?"

That was the person from before! At the sound of their delicate voice I jolted up to find the source of the voice. "Woah, woah! Take it easy there lad." I see the bearded man and the little girl behind him.

"You're okay! Don't worry. We're here to help." I looked around the room until I found what I was looking for. The person from before, They're even more magnificent than before! They were leaning up against a wall with their arms crossed looking at me! I was absolutely mesmerized by their stare.

"What's your name boy?" I looked back to the man and stretched my metal arms, feeling better than ever. "I- The name's Carl. I'm a miner robot."

"A miner robot?! Why, those haven't been around for decades!" The little red head stammered.

Wait, decades? decades?! How long have I been unconscious for?! "What?! What year is it!?" I hopped to my feet but fell back down. They ran up to catch me, well they tried to catch me. The little girl wasn't able to hold me up. "Damn it! Watch it! Hey (Y/N)! Come help with this guy. Jess can't hold him up."

(Y/N)? Was that their name? It must have been because they started walking towards us to come help out. (Y/N). A stunning name for a stunning being. I've never felt this way for a human, or anything or anyone! I can't take my eyes off them. I can't help myself!

They gently wrapped their arms around one of my arms while the man wrapped his around my other and together they hoisted me back onto the table.

"Let's try that again except on the table. Try to stand up to see if your legs and feet work." (Y/N) said. Their wish was my command. I shakily stood up on the wooden table and tried to keep my balance.

"How hard is it to stand?""I-It's a bit of a challenge." I look over to (Y/N) and they're looking right at me "...but It's nothing I can't handle," as I gently sit back down onto the table. "If it's too hard to stand, I can fix up your legs for you." The red-head replied.

 I looked down to my legs and noticed that they were different than they were before I woke up here. "Wait. Why are my leg's different?" "Different?" The man questioned, "Oh! Well, you were completely wrecked. We couldn't tell what you looked like before so, (Y/N) designed you a new form and Jess put it together."

(Y/N) designed my new body? I'm so flattered! My heart began to flutter at the thought of them designing me. "Oh! How nice! Thank you (Y/N)! May I see this new body of mine?" (Y/N) came over and helped me off the table and led me to a mirror. My legs were so shaky but, I managed to make it over to them. I looked in the mirror and I was shocked.