Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*

(Y/N Pov)

There was a big event that happens for brawlers around the winter time. The event was called The Winter Brawl Ball, of course, it wasn't the Brawl ball sport. This was a dance for brawlers to meet fans and fans get the opportunity to dance and spend time with brawlers. Brawlers get paid greatly for it and the fans get to meet the brawlers. Win-win situation. Luckily I was friends with some of the brawlers so, I got a free pass to go.

We were having the party at a giant mansion on top of a mountain. It was far but it was well worth the travel, the view and building were beautiful. I walked up a stair case to my room with Crow and Barley.

"I'm still a bit confused on how that would have worked." I covered my mouth to try not to laugh out loud while Crow chuckled. "It's hard to explain, bartender! What happens in Skull Creek, stays in Stone Creek."

Barley huffed as we made it to the top of the stairs and taking a left. "At least explained what happened to Bull! I won't ask anything else as long as you explain that." I moved from Crow's side and whispered in Barley's ear.

"...but how did..? ... Oh, okay... ...Why handcuffs though..? ...On the edge of a cliff?! ... But where did ..... OH MY!"

I shushed and tried to calm him down as I muffled my laughs, Crow laughed as well. "That just gave me even more questions than before!" "You said explain that one thing! No more explanations!" I laughed as I walked to the door of my room and grabbed the handle.

"I'll never look at that area or Bull the same way again." Barely sighed as they continued walking on. "I'll see you guys later!" I chuckled as I entered my room. 

It was quite nice There were two double beds laying in front of a large flat screen television. To the left of the doorway I was standing in was a Jacuzzi and a very nice looking skin. Across the room next to the bed farthest from the door was a balcony that over looked the valley below.

I walked to the glass doors, leaving my suitcase next to one of the beds and opened the door. I grabbed the railing and took in the wondrous sight before me. It took my breath away.

I heard the door from behind me open once more and turned to see Shelly, Colt and Piper. "Hello, hello! I assume you'll be my roommates?" "Wow, I didn't expect you to be here (Y/N)." Colt commented as he put his and Shelly's suitcases next to the other bed.

"Barley invited me! He had some... important things to talk about." I smiled as I plopped down on my bed. "Do you know what time the dance thing is supposed to start?" Shelly looked over to the clock on the wall. "I think in about three hours."

That gave me enough time to get situated and maybe have a look around the place. I turned to the door but Piper stopped me before I could exit. "I presume I'm sharing a bed with you, sugar?" She winked at me, trying to fluster me but I gave her a quick wink right back.

"Only if you behave yourself, dear." She chuckled at my words. "Look who you're talkin' to, doll." I laughed and exited the door. I wanted to go look around the place. Who knows what kinds of people and things I'll find!

------------------------

I spent my whole time exploring the area. Turns out this place had a bunch of secret areas to go to. They also had the craziest hidden pool under the ballroom! It was insane how intense this place is. 

I continued walking around until I spotted a woman who looked very distressed at the end of the hallway I was in. "Are you okay miss?" The woman turned towards me, a bead of sweat rolled down her face.

"Oh! You're (Miss/Mr) (Y/N) yes?" She sputtered in a panic. "U-Um, yes?" "You're late for the dance! They started fifteen minutes ago!" I looked outside and it was already dark out. "Oh shit!"