Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*

(WARNING)

This chapter contains alcohol usage and somewhat sexual themes. Please read at your own discretion. Thank you! :)

(First Person Pov)

Of course we all know some people can be more alluring than others, not just by looks but by personality as well. Some are sweet, some are charming, while others were courageous or talented. Surge was all of these things. Not a single woman could resist his charms, some men even fell for him while others wanted to be him. He was the dominant of the city and he stood on a high tower in fame, fortune and looks. He wanted and he got, he requested and it was done. He was the absolute definition of perfect and nothing could ever stop him. Right...?

The sun's rays beamed down on the city, it brought an uncomfortable heat upon the people. Of course, Surge didn't have to endure it. Of course he didn't. A clean, fit car kept his circuits cool and other Brawlers kept him company.

He drove around the block while fans screeched as they zoomed by. Max, Lola and Emz talked among themselves as Surge proudly escorted the ladies around. "Honestly darling, you simply MUST let me give you a makeover!~" Lola sang as she caressed her fox.

Max cocked a brow as she jammed to the rythem of the radio that blasted. "Huh? A makeover?" "Oh my god yaaaass queen!~ You like, have such perfect symmetry in your face." Emz stated as Max brushed her fingers across her cheeks.

"Sorry but I'm gonna pass... Makeup isn't my kind of thing." She said proudly as Surge looked into the mirror of the car. "What about me ladies? Will you give me a makeover?~" He asked with a charming grin, making the two in the back giggle.

"Surge, you don't need a makeover!" Emz chirped as she sprayed perfume on herself. "I agree dear~ You're handsome just the way you are~" Lola hummed, making Max snort and roll her eyes.

The car came to a stop at the sight of a red light. Surge let out a deep chuckle as he leaned back in his comfy chair and looked around. "You're too kind ladies~ I appreciate it." He hummed as his narrowed gaze loomed onto the sidewalk.

However something caught his eye.

Something he had never laid his eyes on before. A figure dressed in cool clothing with a jacket tied around their hips. They wore headphones on their head and looked down to the phone in their hand with a frustrated expression.

Surge slowly brought his sunglasses up with a mind blown expression. Their attractive form out shined the very sun that burned them up. What were they doing on the streets!? "Woah..." Surge managed to mummer at the sight.

"Hm? What's up?" Max questioned while looking in the same direction. "OH! THAT'S (Y/N)!!" Lola shouted as she pushed up on the door of the car with a sharp grin. "OH MY GOD, (Y/N)!?" Emz chimed in as she waved.

"HEYYYYY!! (Y/N)!! OVER HERE!!!" She screeched, making the figure look up with a somewhat twisted glare. "Yiiikes... They don't look happy..." Max whispered as Surge kept his gaze on the pedestrian.

Their cold gaze slowly looked over to Surge, making his mechanical heart skip a beat. Even in their angry state, they were charming as ever. "Wonder why they're so mad..." Emz said as Lola sat back in her seat.

"Darling!~ Are you okay?" Lola asked aloud but soft than Emz's screaming. (Y/N) shook their head as they looked back down to their phone with disgust. "You got a green light." They grumbled, making Surge look up and gasp, hitting the peddle of the vehicle.

They hurried off, leaving their friend behind with the bright screen that reflected from their eyes. "So.. You.. You guys know them..?" Surge asked softly. "UHH DUH!! They are the assistant Brawler!~" Emz stated, making the bot blink as he watched the road.