The King couldn't help but smile fondly at his son. Love is truly such a wonderful thing. It can make one so happy, but sad at the same time. His mother was his greatest love so when they both lost her, his son change. He became quiet and would lock himself. He never talked to anyone after her death.

The King devoted all his love for the boy, he doesn't want to lose him too. Now he was glad the boy was as talkative and out going as before. He may have times when he wanted to be alone but the king will always be there to listen and comfort his son.

He continues to talk as they near the place they were headed to.

"I wonder if there is an omega like that." He was broken out of his reverie as his son sighs.

"I don't know, son. You're mother was one of a kind after all." He pats the others head, "but I'm sure, their will be someone who'll love you as much as your mother does."

The prince smiles and murmurs a quiet 'I hope so.' as they arrived the place.

The royal guard opens the door for them and they make their way to the inside. They were lead to the top floor, where the suppose meeting was to take place.

"The Amethyst King has arrived." A servant announces, and opens the glass doors to reveal an old man and his son, same age as the prince, inside the room.

"Welcome, your Highness." They both bow to acknowledge their presence.

The king waves his hand dismissively. "I want to know if their are enough supplies we could send to the kingdoms?"

The old man nods, "Yes, sire. We have appointed our best blacksmiths for the job."

"That good to hear, since the Emerald Kingdom is need of more swords and shields to train for upcoming soldiers."

"We will do our best, Amethyst King. We shall double the work at once."

The Amethyst Kingdom is well known for its best blacksmiths. They wield only the best armors, sharpest swords and unbreakable shields. They also make daggers and spears made out of the finest iron and steel found in the mountains of the kingdom.

The king stands and thanks them for their work and head out to go back to the palace.

The Royal guard rushes towards the King as they board the carriage, "Your Highness, a letter has arrived from the Diamond King."

The Amethyst King's face turns solemn as he motions for the guard to hurry back the palace.

•••

He moves his way to the study room with his son following. He spots the letter on top of the table and reads it.

The King's solemn face turns into one of surprised as he clutches the letter. He puts a hand on his hand, "I can't believe it."

He pulls out an empty paper and dabs his quill with ink as he jots down his reply. He calls for the messenger guard and asks for the letter to be sent as fast.

The Prince watches it all happen in confusion, "Father? What's in the letter?"

He places a hand on his shoulder and smiles, "Your mother and I only want what's best for you, you know that right?"

He tilts his head to the side, "What do you mean, Father?"

The grin that the king sends him made him feel uneasy. "You already had a chosen omega as your betrothed when you were young."

The prince stands from his seat in shock, "What?! Omega?! Betrothed?!"

"Yes, I'm sure---." The King's words were cut off as his son whines loudly.

"But I'm too young, Father!"

"Would you not see it for yourself and give it a chance? Your mother has chosen for you."

"Mother chose them?" His voice sounds almost like a whisper but the king heard it and stands to pat his head like a kid. "Who is he, Father?"

"He is one of the princes of the Diamond Kingdom, Mingyu."