T W E N T Y O N E

Comincia dall'inizio

"Mhm." He rubbed her cheek and kissed her, smiling against her lips when her tongue slipped past his lips and moved deeper inter his mouth.

She never got to dominate a kiss and now that he was letting it happen she didn't know what to do. An idea came to her head and she rolled him over to lay on him.

One hand went down to his throat and the other traveled to his underwear. India squeezed tight around both parts of him, feeling her insides cry when a low groan was pulled from the back of his throat.

"Move horny bastard." Jade moved away and laughed.

"Mmm don't be acting all stingy I want some morning meat and you being funny." She side eyed him.

"Look like the fuckin moon emoji."

"Stop!"

"I forgot to reply to my stupid ass baby momma. Now everybody in my comments asking if I really got a kid like I don't be posting his ass on my story you hate to see it."

He laughed and went on Twitter, quickly typing and posting what he had to say.

"You drawn delete that shit." India gasped and grabbed his phone but he snatched it back and laughed.

"Bitch wanted some attention now she got it."

-

They'd went out of town with friends for India's 18th birthday. Even though this wasn't his thing he'd be there for support.

"Hello?" Jade answered his phone seeing his mom's name flash across the screen.

"Hey baby.." her voice was quiet and shaky, immediately making him shift in his seat.

Whenever she called it was to say something positive or tell him something but she sounded way different than usual.

"What you need? Why you sound like that?"

"I'd rather wait until you get back ho-"

"I'm good just say it. You sick again?"

"No baby I'm okay. Your dad.. something happened last night and I've just been waiting because I didn't wanna ruin your trip with you girlfriend but I have no one to talk to." She broke down crying and he frowned.

"What happened to him?"

"Some boys got into it with him at Geo's yesterday and he.. they pronounced him dead this morning."

He didn't know how yo respond appropriately so he just chose to not respond.

"Oh.."