Chapter 38

It's been a week since the kidnapping attempt. You, Jimin and Taehyung have almost solved the case. You are getting warmer and warmer. 

There are things you figured out on your own, but without knowing 100% if they are the right lead, you decide it's best to keep it to yourself for now.

Jackson and Jaebum have been helping you with identifying the person that sent the Anthrax filled envelope to your apartment.

The boys replaced everything in your apartment and upped your security system. Your windows are now bulletproof and can withstand a brick being thrown at it. 

The boys knew they wouldn't be able to hold you at Jimin's for long, so now they take turns doing checkups on you.

Someone is always there with you or calling you almost every hour on the hour to check on you. You get annoyed with the constant calls at night but know it's just cause they love you. 

Jimin moved all the case stuff to the hideout for safe keeping and to prevent anyone else from seeing it.

You, Jimin and Taehyung finished building your company up in your free time. The other members helped with moving equipment and stuff in as well. Monsta X, Got7, (G)-Idle and EXO helped whenever they could as well.

.

It's opening day. 

You, Jimin and Taehyung are standing outside with the others getting ready to unlock the building to see the final results. 

The cuts on your face are almost healed and not as bad. You cover them with makeup so they aren't as visible.

Jimin unlocks the door then looks at you all before opening the door fully. You all smile and nod your heads, signalling him to open the door already. 

He opens the door and you all walk in. You stand with Jimin and Taehyung by the front desk smiling and looking around.

Everyone else runs around checking the place out. You wrap one arm around Taehyung's neck and the other around Jimin's neck. They wrap their arms around your back.

"We did it guys!"

"Yeah we did!"

"Let's get ready to welcome the people who have appointments, yeah?"

You all nod and get the place ready for people to show up. 

The others go around testing the dance floor and everything. You were able to convince all of Monsta X and BlackPink to work for you full time. 

.

You walk into the recording studio and your eyes light up at the equipment.

Yoongi stands in the doorway and watches you silently. He can't help but smile seeing you so happy with the equipment. "How is it that the equipment can make you smile more than I can?" 

You look over at him and smile brightly.

He smiles wider and you walk over wrapping your arms around his neck. You look into his eyes and kiss his soft lips. "You make me smile more than anything can." 

Yoongi nods. "Good, just the way it should be." He kisses you again.

Jungkook walks over. "I hate to break this up...actually no I don't that's my sister... Anyways, we gotta get to the club Yoongi." 

Yoongi nods and kisses you one more time before walking off.

"Congrats little sister."

"Thanks Oppa."