Chapter 28

It's been about two days now. Jimin has good times and bad times, but the nurses inform you it's a sign he is fighting still. 

You and Taehyung informed your dance teacher that you'd return this week but not till Tuesday. Yoongi has been preparing nonstop to pass all his finals this week.

Jungkook and Namjoon informed the school of Jimin's condition and they agreed to give him a pass on his finals due to his high enough grades. If he ever wakes up he will be allowed to attend his classes again in the fall.

.

.

You and Taehyung slept at your house last night due to your only final today. 

You jump in the shower and clean up. You get out and change your clothes and get ready for school. 

You grab your things then meet Taehyung in the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/n-ah." 

"Good morning Tae. I'll make us breakfast." 

He nods then finishes grabbing his things. 

.

Yoongi starts climbing through your living room window. You and Taehyung stand there staring at him with confused looks on your faces.

Yoongi freezes to look at you when he's half way through. 

"Yoongi...What are you doing?" 

He sighs. "They all do it, so I figured I might as well too. Only I think I picked the wrong window I guess." 

You both laugh at him. "No one uses that window, it's smaller than the others." 

He looks at you both. "Oh...Could you please help me?" 

You both help pull him through and he lays on the floor. "One day I will get it." 

You walk back to the kitchen and finish cooking. "Both of you eat it all, we are going to pass all our finals today."

Yoongi stands, walking over to the kitchen. They both nod to signal they heard you and begin eating. 

When you all finish eating they decide to do the dishes for you. 

You lock all your windows and activate the alarms. You all grab your stuff and start to walk out the door. 

Yoongi activates your door alarm for you before shutting it. You smile at him and he takes your hand. 

The boys have been your biggest supporters since they learned about you receiving help for your PTSD. So when you decided to keep your alarm systems Hoseok put in for you, they were all for it. Hoseok even upgraded the system.