A little letter

*message playing*

Hello, this is not Marie you're talking to.

Yep! You're talking to her sides!

Marie couldn't join us for today since she feels extremely bad for leaving you guys without a chapter last week.

So we're here to explain it for you guys!

I'm her Logic.

Im her Morality!

I'm her Anxiety.

And I'm her Creativity!!

*whispers* Who should explain it?

Logic.

Logic.

Logic!

*Sigh* Fine, I shall explain it then.

*clears throat*  Last week, specifically Friday, our host got uh...... TOO excited and used her phone even when she wasn't allowed to. Her dad caught her and grounded her for 15 days so roughly 2 weeks. (She regretted her descision). She couldn't work on the story and had to give up 2 chapters that were supposed to be posted last week and today. She should've posted chapter 11 today but, you know what happened.

Luckily, her dad said that they could use it again today and lifted the punishment!

So she wanted to apologize but got scared so.... here we are.

I hope you guys can forgive her! She's a good person!

Indeed, I hope you readers forgive her.

Yep, now I have to go, Marie needs Creativity.

I should go too, someone needs to keep Marie in check. Well, Farewell.

I need to go as well, talking to the readers through the 4th wall is tiring.

Well, since everyone is leaving, I should leave too! Bye guys! Hope you enjoy the next Chapter! Cause it is gonna get interesting~ *giggles*

*message end*