He hates milk if I didnt mention that earlier.

"You know milk is good for kids so drink it" I said looking at him as he stared at the cup full of it.

I always feared giving him milk in a glass because goodness what if he breaks it on purpose and then he doesnt drink his milk.

I would be losing two things.
My glass and milk too.

"You dont drink it then you will stay here alone.
You know I have to go to work" I said looking at him who immediately drank his milk.

Chuckling I went to get his school bag along with my bag then came back to a grinning Cyril.

"Did you finish?" I asked looking at him and he nodded his head making me smile.

He was adorable.

"Come here and give mama a kiss then"  I said scooting down in my heels with my hands wide open waiting for him.

When I dropped him to school he said a bye in an excited tone then took his bag and went out of the car just like that without closing the door.

I couldn't even shout for him to slow down since he was running to class and neither could I call someone to come and close the damn door so my lazy ass had to come out of the front seat and walk to the backseat to close the door.

Damn you laziness.

I was even in heels.

I drove out of his school then went to work.

I cant believe my son was in baby class and about to move to kindergarten one.

I almost felt emotional but since I was driving and didn't want to crash into another car I didnt shed a tear because that would result me into having a blurred vision.

When I reached to work I was in another whole mood.

I felt powerful and inside I was doing little dances because I was finally the chief of something apart from my life.

Hehehe.
Grins.

Anyways when I came out of the elevator it was seven fifty meaning that I still had ten minutes to spare so I decided that I would pay a visit to the only person I talk to in this whole building.

I found her talking to her friend Taylor and when they saw me approaching they smiled.

We talked about the nonesenses that had been happening and they asked me how I was doing in my new position which was two floors down from where Liza was and one floor above Taylor.

I told them how great it was and how I was feeling a sense of achievement in me because I was finally putting my degree to work.

We also joked and decided that Saturday we would hang up and catch up because time did not seem to be on our side.

When I heard the floor of her elevator ding I knew that Lucas was in the building and was the one standing in the elevator so I took Taylor's hand was we walked to the stairs which were on the opposite side of the elevator meaning that Lucas' only view of me was my back and whoever's hand I was holding.

"Am I the only one who felt that stare down" he asked looking at me and he did ask in a whispering manner.

"Nope" I said popping the P at the end and laughed.

"He probably got a think for that ass" he said looking at me up and down.

"If only I wasnt gay" he said with a smile making me laugh.

"He probably got nothing on this ass he was mad that we are late actually since we were on his floor at exactly eight oh one" I said looking at him.