OUR LAST

"Be happy, unnie. It's all I can ask."

"Goodbye kiss?"

Chaeyeon already cries but nod in response.

And they are kissing, for the last time, witnesed by the sunset.

Sweet but warm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night, under sakura tree

"Chaeyeon!"sakura excitedly waving her hand from the distance.

Chaeyeon waves back, hiding a bucket of rose flowers on her back.

Sakura walks to her.

Sakura stops her steps at the distance three feets from Chaeyeon.

They look at each other's eyes, doesn't know if they're staring for too long.

They mesmerized in each other's warm eyes.

Their eyes twinkle from love and affection for one another.

No one have confessed since that confusing day but, you can tell that they are truly a soulmate.

Until, a guitar's romantic sound being heard wake them to reality.

Sakura then looks with questioned eyes to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon, who also didn't know anything just shrug and whisper, "It's Yena. Just ignore her."

Sakura giggles.

Indeed, for Chaeyeon, just seeing Sakura giggles makes her heart thumps for high speed.

Her smile blooming.

But then, her smile slowly dissapear, cursing her dumbness to not ask Hyewon about Sakura's answer.

Does she still love her?

Throwing her crazy speculation, Chaeyeon tell herself to do it now.

She can't let a girl like Sakura go, she already capture her heart.

"Sakura.....", doesn't want to waste their time and moment, Chaeyeon braving herself to speak first.

"Yes?"

"I-i-i....."

"Say it, Lee!"

"I love you, Saku-chan."chaeyeon said carefully.

Sakura doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry if I'm too late for......"

"Sst..."

Sakura silenced Chaeyeon with a kiss. Their lips touch, they can feel both of their tender and warm lips.

At first, no one dare to move. They are staying still on their position. Too shock to react.

After some minutes, Chaeyeon already back to her sense, realizing their position, slowly start moving her lips, close her eyes.

Her hand slowly getting place on Sakura's nape to deepen their kiss and the other on Sakura's waist, pull her closer.

Sakura also start moving her lips, put her hands around Chaeyeon's neck while savouring Chaeyeon's delicate lips and get a battle tounge until they run out of breathe and let out.

"I love you, too, Chaeyeon, I'll always love you."

They put their foreheads together, smiling with relieve and happiness.

"So, be mine?"

"Of course!"

And they are kissing again, under a blooming sakura tree.

With Yena watching them with evil playfull smirk.

"Got your video, Chaeyeon! Hihihi... I should tell the others."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yujin are doing her routines, walking at night, under the stars, burning her fat.

She walks peacefully with her earphone playing some love songs, hoping she can sing for her sometime.

For no reason, her feet bring her to the hall, near the class they use for practicing in the morning.

She confuse and gojng to turn back.

Until,.........

"Hiks, hiks, hiks....."

Yujin stop on her path, freezing.

"W-who's that?"

As fas as she knew, no one could be at that place at that hour.

She confince herself that it's just her halucination, but curiousity take over her and she open the practice room which she assume there's someone in it.

Dance class

'Click' she opens the door.

"Minju unnie?"

"Yujin?", Minju wipe her remaining tears with her hands and make a smile, trying to act normal.

But Yujin has already seen her. She knew she's not okay.

"What had happened, unnie?"

Yujin walk and sit beside Minju.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"You are not."

And then, Minju is start crying again. Her sobs fill the room. Yujin's heart aching seeing her in that shape.

Her love, is crying in front of her.

"Unnie, is it about Chaeyeon unnie?"

"No, n-no, Yujin, it's not her fault, it's mine, I shouldn't hope for more."

Yujin let out a sigh, her hands moving, wrapping around Minju. Pat her back, trying to comfort her love.

"Unnie, I love you."

Minju move her head up.

"Give me a chance, please, let me love you."

-- END

If you love someone, just go on your way to get her, the time will give you a chance - Ahn Yujin

I have fallen for you since we're kids, but now I have to see the truth that you're not going to return mine - Kim Minju

Maybe I'm the last person to say "I love you" and I'm not regret for it, although we're not meant to be together - Kwon Eunbi

I'm going, for your happiness and for your smile. But don't mad if I will always keep you in my heart - Kang Hyewon

Loving you must be my destiny - Lee Chaeyeon

We met accidently, but I know my love for you isn't an accident - Miyawaki Sakura

So, we're done!

Anyone wants sequel?

What pairing?

Yujin-Minju-Wonyoung

Yena-Yuri-Yiren

Eunbi-Hyewon