FINDING

“I think, i must search her.”she thought.

“Yujin, can you take care of Minju, i will go get some fresh air.”chaeyeon asked.

“Yes, unnie, you can count on me.”yujin give her a thumb up.

Chaeyeon smile while Minju nod.

Chaeyeon walk to Minju, pat her.

“Be careful, won’t you? Get rest.” She said, earning a sweet smile from Minju.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.

Minju actually doesn’t want Chaeyeon to go, but, she can’t be possesive right now since Chaeyeon isn’t hers yet.

Chaeyeon proceed to go outside leaving Minju and Yujin in the medical room.

She open the door unison with Eunbi, she startle a bit.

“Oh, i-i im sorry Chae.”eunbi stutter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence remain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“It’s okay, eunbi unnie. Eum.... can i ask your help?”chaeyeon asked.

“Oh, of course you can. What do you want me to do?”eunbi raised her brows.

“You know that happen to Minju, right? Em.... can you help me find the peeson and the reason she did that? Minju said to me that the girl just doesan’t like her, but, i think there’s more. So that’S why.”chaeyeon explain.

“Hm..., i’ll help you then.”eunbi held Chaeyeon’s arm.

“Thank you so much, unnie.”chaeyeon hug her.

“My heart, don’t beat so fast, what if she can hear you? She is your dongsaeng crush, don't you dare to hug her back.”eunbi try to not hug back.

“Unnie, i gotta go find Sakura. See you.”chaeyeon pull back and bid her goodbye.

Chaeyeon half running like a child.

“Why are you born so flawless. You such a heart stealer, Chaeyeon.”eunbi giggle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaeyeon looks around her.

Trying to find signs of Sakura.

[Where's Chaeyeon going to find Sakura?]

*different place have a different story line*
*Chaeyeon can meet Sakura or solve the mystery or know someone secret*

(Choose with comment in line!)

<Cafeteria>

<Music room>

<Dance room>

Leave your choice so i can continue to next chapter■

(I'm back! Sorry for short update.)

Thank you for 1,7k read😁😁👍👍