GAME

“Good night, Minju.”chaeyeon clear the remnant hair on Minju’s hair.

She turn her head to Sakura that already laying down.

“Good night, Sakura.”chaeyeon massage Sakura’s hand lightly.

Chaeyeon drift to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tuesday, 1 January, 7 a.m

“Wake up! Wake up! Go wash yourself and gather up in front of your tent.”the announcer waking them up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They currently at the washing room, brushing their teeth and taking shower.

Minju is now washing her face untill she hear some girls gossiping.

She not purposely eavesdropping if is not she hear her name called.

“Is she Minju?”

“Yeah, she is, why?”

“I heard she dating Chaeyeon unnie.”

“Seriously? Lee Chaeyeon?”

“Yeah, I heard about it, too.”

“But, do you remember about last night quarrel, is the girl that spilling was her?”

“Oh! I remember! I think I see her, too.”

“Chaeyeon unnie defend her, right? So, the rumor can be true.”

“For me, she doesn’t match to be Chaeyeon unnie’s gf, she is too clumsy.”

“Eum... I feel like that, too.”

‘Bam’ Yujin interrupt their gossiping with intentionally hit the sink that right beside Minju’s.

Everyone's attention is on Yujin.

And Yujin respond them with intense glare.

The gossipers leave them alone.

“Minju unnie, why don’t you fight them?”yujin said finally.

“I just don’t want to make the problems bigger.”minju said, look down.

“But, that doesn’t make your problem solved, too. It’s make them bullying you more, unnie, and im sick of it.”yujin ruffled her hair.

“I-I can’t, Yujin, it’s can impact on Chaeyeon unnie’s reputation, right?”

“But, still-“

“We should go.”minju leave Yujin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“So, today game is to test your bonding with each other so every team must shoot memeber of other teams. We already preparing these water guns so take cover and eliminate your enemies, but, there are only half of you can use the guns. And the game start from..... NOW!”

“Let’s go!”chaeyeon lead her team to take the guns and go to the nearest and safe room.

Unfortunately just three of them got the water guns, it’s Yena, Yujin, and Chaeyeon herself.

They get to the most quietest hall they can find.

At there, they discuss place to hide.

“Wait, how about we split into two, it’s easier to hide than with many people like this, is it?”yujin propose.

“Yeah, i think so.”yena answered.

“Okay, I’ll go with Yena. Let’s go!”yuri grab Yena’s wrist and wink at Sakura and Minju, run away.

The four of them look at each other.

“So, how can we split?”minju asked.

“I’ll go with Chaeyeon unnie then, Sakura unnie can take my gun.”yujin offered.

“No!”minju and sakura said together.

“Alright, alright so-“

“There they are!”a group of students run to their direction.

Chaeyeon automatically drag Sakura with her, hold her hand while running.

“Yujin, Minju run!”chaeyeon said before dissapear through the dark.

Chaeyeon and Sakura run as fast as they can with the other team chasing them.

They arrive at the end of the hall, they trapped.

Fortunately, Sakura find an old practice room and manage to get in.

But, of course they can’t hide there for too long.

“Sakura, what should we do?”chaeyeon said nervously.

Chaeyeon look at Sakura who seem to have a deep thought and what she’s seeing, there’s pink color on her cheeks.

Chaeyeon scanning if there’s something wrong and she follow where Sakura’s eyes stare to and find she still hold Sakura’s hand.

Her heart beat faster.

“U-uhm, sorry.”chaeyeon take off her hand.

Sakura look a bit sad because of that but decide to help Chaeyeon how to get out without get shoot.

And an idea pop up in her mind.

“Ah! How about quietly go out and shoot them first instead?”sakura said.

“I think that’s good.”chaeyeon nod.

They sneakily walk near the door.

Chaeyeon’s hand hold Sakura’s again.

The sudden contanct make Sakura blush again but shrug it off.

“Okay, on three. One...... Two......Three!”chaeyeon barge out and shoot the water on the other team.

The others who can’t predict they will get out suddenly can’t react and get wet.

Leaving them, Sakura and Chaeyeon run again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The game has ended.

Minju and Yujin got caught but Yenyul saved.

They get the third place while Eunbi’s team placed second.

But, when the time to give the medals, there’s weird aura on the audience, even Chaeyeon who insensitive person can sense it.

They look at one spot or one person exact, it’s Minju.

They give Minju a disgust look and glaring at her who standing between Chaeyeon and Yujin.

“Look at her, yesterday Chaeyeon, this morning Yujin, and now both.”someone whisper.

“Yeah, what special about her?"

“She just pretty, that’s all.”

“Even she got caught and make them placed third.”

Chaeyeon and Yujin clech their fist heard that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It’s time for them to give speech as the third winner.

Chaeyeon as the leader speak up.

“Firstly, I want to thank my teammate who have a great teamwork. And, we did that together as a team not individual, so maybe for you who jealous or something.....maybe you are individualist person and may you get kicked out from your team, Thank You!”Chaeyeon ruffled her teammates hair and pat Minju’s head, give glares at the gossipers.

Minju smile shyly because special treatment from Chaeyeon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Minju, can we talk?”chaeyeon gave Minju suspicious face as they walk down from the stage.

To keep alive,

It's so hard for us

To get power

To get money

To get royality

To have good intellegence

To be succesfull

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But love

You don't realize

Help us get all those things

And be happy for our entire life