FOR YOU

“Minju unnie?” yujin shock at her sight.

Yujin run fastly and jump at the pool.

She swim to where Minju is.

She grab her hand, pull her.

She carrys her on her back, still Minju unconsious.

Yujin swims as fast as she can to the side.

She bring Minju out, hearing her heartbeat.

It’s so weak, and Minju seems can’t breathe normally.

Yujin knew a little about CPR and she does it.

“Concentrate Yujin, there’s not time for think it.”yujin thought as her lips touch Minju’s to gave her a CPR.

“Hold on, unnie.”yujin said.

The water come out and Minju’s heartbeat back to normal but she hasn’t wake up, so Yujin carry her to the school health center.

.
.
.
.

“Ugh, where am i?”minju just consious.

“Minju, don’t move, you just colap.”Chaeyeon said.

At her surrounding, there are Sakura, Yujin, and Chaeyeon.

The others are outside since Eunbi afraid thay might wake Minju up.

“Yeah, Minju unnie, you should rest.”yujin pat Minju’s head.

Minju smile weakly.

“Who’s that do that for you? I’ll end him!”yujin clenched her fist.

“Homestly, it’s not him, it a her.”minju said.

“So, it was that blacky clothes girl?”sakura asked.

Minju nodded.

“Wait, you know her, Sakura?”chaeyeon raised her eyebrows.

“Not that particular, the girl want to talk to Minju in private, and i had ask Minju about it and she said yes, i don’t want to leave her with stranger, too.”sakura answer.

Chaeyeon seems not satisfy with Sakura’s answer.

“But, at least, you should watch her. You can't leave her with unknown!”chaeyeon uncounsiously raised her voice.

“Why are you blame me? I know im wrong, and im sorry for that. You don’t need to snap at me!”sakura walked out leaving the other dumbfounded.

“Unnie, it’s not Sakura unnie’s fault, it’s mine, i should be more carefull, you should apologize to her. And i think it’s not the time, let her alone for a moment”minju suggest.

“Thank you, Minju, I- i just lost my temper, im so worried about you two, im so sorry.”she said.

Chaeyeon take a sit, massaging her head. “Oh my, what had i do? It’s not Sakura’s fault.”

“And why she do that to you?”yujin asked.

“She doesn’t like me, i think.”minju lied infront of Chaeyeon, she doesn’t want to be a burden to Chaeyeon.

But Chaeyeon herself notice something wrong. She decide to keep it to herself.

“I think, i must search her.”she thought.

(Sorry for short update, i have to fully hiatus due to my exam, hope you understand. And on the IZONE comeback this Monday i can't upload😭😓, so this is i can give for now.)

Thank you for your support!

[I hope i will pass it successfully]

See you!😁