SLEEP

She start wonder, she’s so confuse.

Look at the two angel beside her, she promised herself

“Im not going to hurt any of you, so wait, I’ll try to learn my feelings.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The fire dead.

The announcer tell them to sleep.

Others start to go one by one.

Chaeyeon carefully waking them up.

“Minju, Sakura, Eunbi unnie, wake up.”she tap them lightly.

“Im awake, im awake.”just saying that, Eunbi fell asleep again

Minju slowly lift her head, she peek at her surounding.

But then, she shut her eyes again.

“Aish... these girls.”chaeyeon shake her head.

“Ugh...”sakura rub her eyes.

“Sakura, wake up! Can you help me with these two?”chaeyeon asked half awake Sakura.

“Ne...”sakura said, turn her head, see that she’s still in front of the bonfire, she surprised.

“Am i asleep all the time?”she asked.

Chaeyeon nodded and smile, looking how cute confused Sakura that time.

“I-im sorry, your shoulder must stiff now.”sakura lowered her head.

“It’s okay, as long as you comfortable.”chaeyeon pat Sakura’s head gently and lift her head.

Sakura blush.

“Ah, w-we should waking them, right?”sakura tried to change the topic.

“Ne, can you? The others left me without help me.”chaeyeon said.

Sakura shake Eunbi’s hand “Unnie, wake up, you should back to your tent.”

Eunbi slowly open her eyes.

“Huh, where am i?”she try to remember.

“Omo, i really fell asleep on her.”eunbi turn her head and look at Chaeyeon that start to chuckle, looking at surprised Eunbi.

“It’s okay, unnie. You should sleep on your tent, now.”chaeyeon smile, reassuring her.

“I-i still feel sorry.”eunbi being stubborn, but no, she’s not, she just want to stay with Chaeyeon longer.

But, of course she can’t and she knows it.

She gives up.

She walk back to her tent.

She also doesn’t want to see their sweetness that leave scratch on her heart.

Sakura notice Eunbi‘s mood change.

She start to be suspicious.

“Minju yah, get up!”chaeyeon tap her cheek, shake her shouders, clap her hands, but no use, Minju is deep in her sleep.

Finally, Chaeyeon must carry Minju on her back.

“Saku-chan, can you help hold Minju for a moment? I’ll adjust my position first.”chaeyeon asked.

Sakura immedietly support Minju to not to fall.

They walk to their tent with Chaeyeon carries Minju on her back.

“Chaeyeon, why are you choose to study at IZ*ONE University?”sakura asked.

“Eum.... Because i want to debut. Be an idol is my dream.”chaeyeon remember how big her dedication to be her right now.

“Actually, i almost give up with this way. I had join survival programme SIXTEEN and KPOP Star 3 and unfortunately i failed. But..... when i try another things, i felt not right. I felt that is not me. So, here i am. Again, hung my dream to debut and be happy.”chaeyeon sighed.

Sakura nod, feel proud of hardworking Chaeyeon.

“And, all this time, i just practice and practice so i never have mind to dating someone, so yeah, you two are something new to my life.”chaeyeon chuckle.

Inevitable, Sakura feels sorry to Chaeyeon for being rush.

She’s going to apologize but....

“No need to feel sorry, Saku-chan. Fast or slowly i’ll experience love, right?”chaeyeon like mind reader of Sakura, said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Slowly there.”chaeyeon put down Minju to her sleeping spot.

She hovering blanket over Minju and fix her head position.

“Good night, Minju.”chaeyeon clear the remnant hair on Minju’s hair.

She turn her head to Sakura that already laying down.

“Good night, Sakura.”chaeyeon massage Sakura’s hand lightly.

Chaeyeon drift to sleep.

Kkuchaen feed us!

*Sorry for lame update T_T