FAST AND CONFUSING

'Bam' sakura rushed in without knocking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ehm."sakura cleared her throat to take Minju and Chaeyeon's attention.

"U-unnie."minju lowered her head.

"Sakura, it's not what you think."chaeyeon tried to explain.

"Wait, why am i trying to explain to her?"chaeyeon move her hand from Minju and step back.

They blushed.

"Ah, unnie, let me take care of your bleed."minju about to take the bandage from Sakura when Sakura pull it away from Minju that she can't take it from her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura coldly turn back and start pours anticeptic at the bandage.

Minju just stand there, froze.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sakura unnie, is she like Chaeyeon unnie? Why doesn't let me take care of Chaeyeon unnie? At least, i will help wash unnie's scar."minju thought.

"Unnie, come here, i'll help you wash that."minju gestured her to come near her, she tieing her hair.

Chaeyeon approach and stare at her.

"Pretty. Why am i just realize that?"she thought.

"It will a little bit hurt but it's okay."minju start to wash Chaeyeon's scar.

"Ouch."chaeyeon yelped when the water touch her bleeding scar.

"Oh, im sor-."minju looked at Chaeyeon and caught her staring at her.

"Is there something on my face?"she asked.

"No, you're just, eum, how i can say it, ah, Pretty."Chaeyeon smile.

Minju blushed and avoid to stare at Chaeyeon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Cute."she added, make Minju blushed even more.

"Chaeyeon, come here."sakura tapped Chaeyeon's shoulder to interrupt them.

"Why am i like this? Why am i jealous?"sakura scolded herself for act harsh toward Minju that she promised herself to help her get Chaeyeon.

Minju, defeat again and she just stand there.

Sakura drags Chaeyeon to sit on the bed.

Sakura takes Chaeyeon's scratched wrist, carefully start cover it with the bandage.

"My heart, don't beat so fast, what if she can hear you?"chaeyeon feel her cheeks warm.

Sakura take a look at Chaeyeon.

"Her cheeks so cute."sakura pinched it.

"Sakura?"the last word she said when she felt a pair soft warm lips that she once feel place on hers.

Minju that since then watched them, shocked.

She can feel her heart broke into pieces.

"So, that's why, why am i even dreaming to be with Chaeyeon unnie? I am not nice enough compared ro Sakura unnie. If it's my last time, i will at least tell how i feel, i don't want to have regret."minju hold back her tear.

Chaekura pull back to catch their breathe, Sakura look at Chaeyeon deeply.

"I can't be a coward, i can't lose you,Chaeyeon"sakura take a deep breathe.

"Chaeyeon, i like you."sakura confessed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Unnie, sorry for say this, you can hate me after this, but, i like you Chaeyeon unnie."minju run outside, passing many students that stare at her curiously.

Chaeyeon just look at the two, confused.

She doesn't know what to do or say.

"Wait, Minju!"Chaeyeon trying to stop her.

Chaeyeon is about to stand up, but Sakura......

What you guys like Sakura to do?
[Comment in line]

Let Chaeyeon chase Minju

or

Not let Chaeyeon chase Minju