FIRST MEETING

Chaeyeon's room, 9 a.m

"What time is it? Oh, i have to meet minju and yujin at department store at 10, i must hurry."

Lobby, 9.15 a.m

"Good morning, Ms. Sakura. Nice to meet you again."the driver greeted her.

"Good morning, sir."she said warmly.

"We will go to department store for the conference."he said.

"Ok then, let's go."she answered.

Back stage, 9.45 a.m

"Sakura, you can do this, although this is Korea you must do your best, keep smile, many people support you, remember what my mother said, you are the best. Aghhh, I should go to the bathroom."sakura talked to herself.

"Sorry, where is the toilet?"sakura asked.

"It is on the corner of the mall, but you should faster, it will start immediately."a staff told her.

"Okay, thank you so much, i will fast."sakura answered.

Department store 10 a.m

"She will come, im so exicted."a short hair tall girl with blue hoodie and black long ripped pants scream.

"Yujin, can you stop scream, my ear is hurt."a beautiful girl like goddess spoke, she have a beautiful black long hair, her eyes sparkling, she wears brown crop top and jeans, she smilled to Chaeyeon while pinch Yujin's cheeks to make her quiet.

Yujin looks at her with adorable eyes.

"Chaeyeon unnie, you come."she said with her soft voice.

"Of course, um.. who will come?"chaeyeon asked.

"Miyawaki Sakura, the most famous japanese model will come and im so exited, oh my she is so pretty with those short elegant hair. Have you ever watch TV, unnie?"yujin said with excitement.

"Of course, but i don't watch gossip channel."she said.

Minju and Yujin just laughed.

"Our old unnie." They teased and laughed at Chaeyeon.

"Let's buy something, i am hungry now."yujin said.

They go to buy snacks.

"Wait, i will go to toilet, the trip took so long because the crowd."chaeyeon said.

"Okay."they said

Toilet

Chaeyeon walk out from toilet, she wash her hands and going to tie her hair, her elbow hit by someone, she looks at her. She looks at her a while.

"She is so pretty."she thought.

The pretty girl says sorry to chaeyeon. They bowed at each other.

"Im sorry, i was hurry, are you okay?"the pretty girl said with her accent.

"Im okay, its fine."chaeyeon answered.

They bowed each other and split. Chaeyeon back to her friends that busy order foods. She keeps think about the pretty girl she met.

"Wow, she is so pretty, japanese maybe, her accent is different, she has beautiful eyes, wow she is so perfect."she thought.

"Lets go unnie."minju said.

After get theirs, they come near the stage and wait.

Stage

"Give applause, Miyawaki Sakura from Japan."the mc opens the conference.

Everybody scream, including Yujin.
"Wow, that is Sakura, she is so beautiful in real life. Woooooooo, SAKURA, SAKURA, SAKURA, YAAAAYYYYY!!!! .

While others are screaming, Minju just stare at Chaeyeon. She took a glance to Chaeyeon who still quiet.

"Unnie, are you okay?"she asked.

"She is the beautiful girl i met at toilet just then. Wow, so she is Miyawaki Sakura? She is so amazing."chaeyeon said with shook.

Minju just looks at her with lowkey and sad eyes.

"Oh, so thats why."minju answered desparately.

Everyone looks happy and amazed, but Minju looks sad. Chaeyeon asks her but she just say she is fine but avoid Chaeyeon.

"What happen?"chaeyeon thought.

They go home in silent

Car, 1 p.m

"Finally, that was over. The person i met at the toilet. I feel she is different, she is pretty, but she has boyfriend vibe, who is she? Um....... ah!? Why im think about her continously? I will not meet her again. What am i dreaming? Let's focus to prepare your college Sakura."Sakura sit quietly.

It's our first time meet

But......

Why it feel strange?

It feels different

Do you feel the same?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I keep thinking of you