Honest.

Marinette nervously played with her necklace with her vacant hand as the movie credits rolled on the big screen in front of her and Adrien. Adrien looked over at her as the theater lights came on slowly and he smiled.

"I'm nervous too." He said, standing up and grabbing the empty drink and tub of popcorn. Marinette did the same and let go of his hand to do so. Adrien made his way towards the door of the theater room before the two were finally out. Adrien quietly threw his empty popcorn bucket away, along with his drink and Marinette threw hers out too. The two walked out of the theater and walked along the sidewalk back home.

"Are we going to walk all the way back?" She asked. Adrien looked at her.

"If you want me to call my driver, I can, but wouldn't you rather talk about...this alone?" He asked. Marinette felt her cheeks heat up. She nodded.

"You're right." She said, looking down at the ground as she walked slowly. Adrien's hands were buried in his jean pockets as he walked as he thought of some way to break the tension.

"Let's give this a shot again." He heard Marinette say. Adrien looked at Marinette, who kept her eyes on the ground. He sighed of relief.

"Really?" He asked. Marinette looked up at Adrien. She smiled lightly, her cheeks were a light pink. She nodded.

"We like each other. Why would I say no?" She said. Adrien smiled at her.

"Right. Lets do it." He said. Marinette felt her heart beat faster as he smiled at her. She looked ahead of her, feeling Adrien's eyes burn into her skin. He always watched her like an owl. She cleared her throat, before looking back at him.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked. Adrien nodded. Marinette stopped walking and turned to him.

"Promise me that you'll be honest. I'll be honest with you like I always have been, as long as I get the same in return." Marinette said. Adrien nodded.

"Definitely." He smiled at her. She returned the gesture and sighed once more as she started walking again. Adrien looked at her and took her hand.

"I don't want to move too fast, and I don't want to pressure you. We're honest. We're sincere. You feel the same as I do for you, and that's honestly enough." Adrien said. Marinette nodded, blushing at Adrien's sudden words of passion.

"C'mon, I'll take you home now."