Nerves.

Marinette took a deep breath before leaving her house before school on Monday. Needless to say, she was nervous. It was a simple task, she had done it before.

Ignoring Adrien wasn't hard.

"Marinette."

She froze.

'Really? Now?' She asked herself. Marinette turned around.

Behind her, stood Adrien in a red shirt paired with black joggers. The blonde carried his bag on one shoulder, letting it fall from behind and waved at Marinette.

Marinette sent him a small smile and waved before turning back around and walking away faster. She reached the school and quickly ran inside, greeting Alya and finding ways to distract herself.

She quickly made her way to her seat a few seconds before Adrien walked in, his eyes immediately clicking with hers. Marinette's eyesight shifted to her hand on her lap.

No. She didn't have time for feelings.

She needed to move on.

"Marinette? You okay?"

Marinette looked up to find Adrien. He smiled at her, making her melt slightly.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." Marinette said. Adrien tilted his head slightly and nodded.

"Okay, how's your day going so far?" He asked. Marinette shrugged.

"I'd rather be in bed." Marinette said. Adrien chuckled and nodded again.

"Totally the same for me. But if school means I get to see you, Nino, and Alya, it's my favorite part of the day." Adrien replies. Marinette's heart melted.

'Are you kidding me? Why is he being so sweet?' Marinette thought.

Adrien sat down when the bell rang shortly after. Marinette had basically admitted to herself that there was no way she would be able to ignore Adrien the whole day.

The day went by quick, Marinette decided to ignore her deduction of ignoring Adrien and just constantly told herself there was no more room for feelings.

"Marinette, Come on!" Alya's voice called out for Marinette. Marinette turned to the front door of the school, spotting her best friend in almost in instant as she stood by Adrien and Nino.

"Coming!" Marinette shouted back. Marinette sighed before running towards her friends. Adrien smiled at Marinette, who tried her best to look away from Adrien.

Nino and Alya were speaking as Adrien just stared. The 4 friends walked towards Marinette's. Adrien, Nino and Alya has a habit of walking Marinette home, then Adrien would take off and Nino would walk Alya home. It was like their cycle.

"Alright, bye Marinette. Text me, okay? I love you." Alya hugged her best friend. Marinette waved at Nino and smiled at Adrien before running into her house, and disappearing from sight.