End.

Marinette was happy.

Glad, she had found Adrien. Lost him. Found him again, and they made it out together.

As one.

Adrien stood by her, holding her hand. Marinette felt safe, secure. Like whatever happened, Adrien would always be there to be there as a shoulder and moral support. Marinette hadn't ever been this happy, ever. She never imagined he'd ever show up out of the blue. But she knew from the start she'd feel something for him.

After saying 'I love you', Marinette and Adrien's relationship hit a new level. The two were always stuck in the other's head. Spending time together went by too fast, and late night phone calls always brought joy to both of them, despite ruining their sleep schedules. They were in love. Unconditional love.

They didn't have to play pretend. Their hearts were no longer broken, but mended into one. They were side by side, the best they could ever be.

"Marinette!"

The voice heard from the front of the classroom snapped Marinette back into reality and she looked around the room to see everyone's eyes on her before she turned to the front of the class, looking at Mrs. Bustier.

"Sorry." She quickly apologized. Mrs. Bustier smiled softly at her before turning to the rest of the class.

"Alright class, make sure to do your summer reading, and have a wonderful summer! Hopefully I'll see you all next year." Mrs, Bustier dismissed the class and Marinette stood up, grabbing her things quickly, and raced to the stairs by the front door.

"Marinette!" She heard Alya's voice behind her. Walking towards Marinette, Alya placed her arm on her best friend's shoulder and let out a loud sigh of relief.

"It's finally over. Thank god." Alya said. Marinette laughed.

"Finally. She agreed. Alya turned towards Marinette.

"Let's go get ice cream! Andre is probably by the school. He knows kids are out today." Alya said. Marinette nodded. "Sure! Let's go."

Alya and Marinette made their way towards the doors to the front of the school and walked down the stairs to the sidewalk before Alya's name was called. The two girls turned at the same time to see Nino and Adrien walking together towards the girls.

"What's up, Nino?" Alya asked. Nino looked at Alya with a smile.

"What, I can't say hi to my girlfriend? Jeez dude." Nino said. Alya snickered. Adrien wrapped his arms around Marinette's waist. Marinette turned to him and smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Where are you guys planning to go?" Nino asked. Alya hummed, checking her phone for the time.

"Ice cream at Andre's." Alya said, grabbing Marinette's arm. Adrien whacked Alya's hand off and Alya's mouth fell. Marinette erupted in laughter.

"Adrien, not again. Girl, get your man off of you so we can go." Alya said before turning her attention back to Nino. Marinette looked at Adrien again and he smiled at her.

"Come on, let me go." Marinette said. Adrien huffed, shaking his head. "You're a child." She said. Adrien chucked.

"Alright, I'll let you go. But can I come over later?" He asked her. Marinette smiled, before nodding. Adrien hummed. Marinette leaned in, pecking Adrien's lips before he finally let her go and she grabbed Alya's arm and walked away, waving at the boys behind them.

Alya nudged Marinette in the arm, and she turned towards her best friend.

"You know..I'm really happy for you, girl. Genuinely. I've never seen you this cheery." Alya said. Marinette smiled at her, her arm slipping into Alya's linking their arms together. Marinette's head rested on Alya's shoulder as the two walked together.