Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Marinette walked into the school building and walked to class, spotting Alya. Nino walked into the classroom and sat in front of Alya, immediately starting a conversation with the girl. Marinette sat quietly as she waited for class to start.

Then, Adrien Agreste walked in, with Chloe Bourgious wrapped around his arm. He turned slightly, making eye contact with Marinette. She quickly looked away.

It's no secret that Chloe and Adrien were a thing. Everyone knew.

-FLASHBACK TO 2 WEEKS AGO-

Paris' super-heroine flew towards the Eiffel Tower, throwing her yo-yo into the air in anger. She landed swifltly onto the tall tower and sat down, staring at the view infront of her. Ladybug was angry. Marinette, was angry. She clenched her fists in anger and groaned quietly to herself. Suddenly, she heard the voice of someone familiar.

"You alright, M'lady?" Her partner, Chat Noir spoke. She turns her head slightly and nods. Chat slowly walks forwards, sitting down next to Ladybug.

"C'mon LB. We've been partners for 2 years. You can trust me." He said. She turns to him and nods.

"Fine." She huffs.

"Okay, so...what's up?" He asks.

"A boy I was dating. He cheated on me. With a local rich girl, who only wants him for his looks." I said. Chat Noir looked straight into her eyes.

"Whats his name?" He asked, shakingly. She didn't know if she should tell him. They weren't meant to share anything about their personal lives. But she decided to tell him anyways. They had been partners for 2 years, like Chat had said, previously.

"Adrien. Adrien Agreste. Why?" She asked, unsurely. Chat Noir looked away from Ladybug.

"M-marinette?" He stuttered.

Ladybug slapped Chat.

Hard.

She pointed at him as he was shocked.

"I'm friendly with everyone and you're here saying that I cheated on you? I was actually the loyal one in our relationship, so dont even try to pin this on me, Agreste! You know what? Why don't you just run along now! To Chloe. You know, your girlfriend!" She yelled. He opened his mouth.

"Marinette I-" The superheroine quickly shut his opinions down.

"Just shut up, Adrien. I don't wanna hear your crap. From now on, Don't speak or even try to start anything with me because you've ruined this relationship. So congratulations. You've ruined this. Don't bother coming to patrol tomorrow." Ladybug ended her argument and jumped off the Eiffel Tower.

And she left.

Ladybug walked away from Chat Noir.

Or in other words.. Marinette Dupain-Cheng walked away from Adrien Perfection Agreste.