Plans.

Marinette woke up from her sleep, the bright sun shining in her eyes through her window as everything was quiet.

Marinette smiled, taking a deep breath as the quietness revolved. She took it in slowly on the early saturday morning.

"Marinette! Breakfast is ready, come downstairs and have some!" Marinette heard her papa's voice from downstairs and got up slowly. She threw the blanket on her, off of her and trailed into the bathroom to wash off. After doing so, Marinette walked downstairs, in her PJ's and sat down at the tiny family table.

"Morning Papa, morning Maman." She spoke. Marinette's parents turned to her and smiled, placing her food on the table and sat next to her. They dug into their food like normally. After breakfast, Marinette ran upstairs and plopped into her bed again. It was saturday. She wasn't going anywhere.

Marinette jumped when she heard a knock at her door. Her mom's head popped into the room.

"Hi, sorry for scaring you, honey. Your father and I are going to Mr. Kaili's store now. We'll be back in time for dinner, if we get late, just order pizza or grab something from the bakery. I love you." She spoke. Marinette smiled, nodding.

"I love you." She responded. Her mom disappeared and Marinette grabbed her phone. She pressed on Adrien's contact name without thinking and placed the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Adrien's voice spoke.

"Hey, sorry did I wake you?" Marinette asked. Adrien was quiet for a second.

"No, it's fine. I was just in bed. What's up?" Adrien said. Marinette cleared her throat before continuing.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. My parents are gonna be gone for a few hours and I don't really have plans today." Marinette said. Adrien chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. I've been wanting to watch a movie at the theaters. We can watch that, if it's cool with you." Adrien said.

"Sure, as long as I'm doing something." Marinette said. Adrien hummed.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 12." He said. Marinette smiled.

"See you then." She said, before hanging up.

—————————

i'm so bad at updating pls forgive me 🥺