"What's the unusual things that has happen that your king is so worry about?" Queen Lalisa ask.

Jimin and V looks at each other confuse. "The prices of the shipments." Jimin turns back to the Queen. "Are you not having a pricing issue?"

Queen Lalisa turn to Jisoo and gave her subtle nod. All eyes were not on Jisoo.

"We are but are you not having the same problem?" Jisoo ask as her brows knitted together.

"Fortunately no." Jimin said.

"Ahh, yes fortunately for you." The two men now were looking at Princess Rose. She was throwing daggers with her eyes at Jimin and his insensitive words.

Jimin clutch his eyes for a second in fear and shame of his poor choice of words. "That's was wrong of me to say it in that way in front of you. My apologies Princess."

Princess Rose cross her arms in irritation. Both Jimin and V internally fear that they may ruin their stay.

"So what does your King want?" Queen Lalisa ask.

"Umm, King Jungkook, would like to invite you to our palace. He wants to make sure our two territories are still in peace." Jimin continues to explains.

"If that was the case, why didn't he come with you today?" Queen Lalisa ask.

Jimin wanted to speak but he knew he actually didn't have an answer that wouldn't offend the Queen.

"Exactly." The Queen stood up from her seat, startling both Jimin and V. "You are more than welcome to stay and you have my word that you are safe. But I suggest you prepare to tell your King that your mission to get the Queen to visit him, has failed." With that the Queen walks away up the stairs.

The remaining four were in complete surprise the change of atmosphere. Princess Rose stood up and bows to the two gentlemen.

"I apologize but I need to see my cousin." The princess said as she bows and left the room.

Jisoo smiles at the two. "Will you two continue to stay?" She ask.

"If we are still welcome." Jimin answers.

Jisoo stood up with a smile. "Follow me."

The two me stood up to follow the advisor. V was more than happy to be near the women. Before they could step out of the room a man appear in front of us.

His face was stern and held no emotion. His eyes briefly went to Jisoo then the two men.

"This is my royal guard, Jackson." Jisoo tells them who the hostile man was.

The men understood that she was left alone with two men that could potentially harm her, and he was just doing his job.

All guards should be the way he was, but V apparently was an exception.

They follow Jisoo up the stairs, as they went up the stairs, there pictures and scripts hung in frames.
Jimin eyes scan the pictures.

The Sphinx has the royal family over the last centuries hung but these pictures were not only just the royal family.

Jimin was looking over the pictures and he could see that these pictures were not staged like the royal photos.

They were beautiful.

"Lisa, considers the people in the towns and city of our's as family." Princess Rose voice startled Jimin.

Jimin looks at Rose with gentle eyes. "Your Queen is different from our King." Jimin states.