Chapter 73 (Blockbuster)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I..." Vihaan felt the apology rushing to his mouth naturally and he paused for a brief second.

"Don't stop ple-ase.." Sanchi begged in urgency and he nodded, traversing upwards to her wincing face again.

"I love you, right!" Vihaan said, his heart pounding inside his chest rapidly as he ran his fingers over her swollen breasts again.

Feeling so full-bosomed, Sanchi urged, drenching in sweat. "Let's bec-ome com-plete tonight, Vih-aan..."

"You do?"

"I do..." Consent was necessary for the two of them as they confessed their feelings of deep love again. The gravity of heat percolating in their bodies wouldn't mind keeping them intact together, coiled up to the extremity.

Not wanting to waste anymore of their precious time, he shifted his position lower before parting her legs. Rendering a brief kiss to one of her inner thighs, he thrust himself inside her, his shaft tunneling along it's own to where it was meant to be. Sanchi gripped the sides of the mattress as his strokes began deflowering her, creating a perception of immense pain inside her.

"Vih-aan..." Sanchi squealed in grave despair and he slowed down greater than before, halting midway while she found her core muscles relaxing. "Ca-rry on slow-ly, love.. I am feel-ing better with each sec-ond..."

Reading the lubricious expressions over her face directly, he could tell that she had honestly meant it. He continued voyaging inside her unless their orgasms came and he flooded her core. Soon after, he found himself relaxing next to her on the bed, both were panting hard as he spread his arms out to her.

Caressing her hair gently, he whispered, "Wait is over, hickory. We finally made it. We made love to each other for the first time and we will continue doing it throughout our lives."

Sanchi cooped up in the inside of his arm, rubbing her palm against the tattoo visible on his bare chest. "When you were ins-ide me, I felt as if my bo-dy had sudd-enly possessed two souls toge-ther. You com-pleted me tonight."

"We both complete each other, hickory." Vihaan kissed the top of her forehead before snuggling her into his arms tighter than ever. "This is the best feeling ever, for being able to make love to the one who equally loves you. You are at an added advantage when you know your partner is deriving pleasure from what you do to her."

"And you also kn-ow that you don't ha-ve the provi-sion to quarrel for the time be-ing." Their chorus of laughter filled the entire room before they lulled each other to sleep in each other's arms.

The urgency of making love was always there in them, waiting for only a small ignited spark of stimulation. She was now his and he was hers forever, and it all happened when they finally took the true terms of their marriage to the next level.

*****

"Wedding albums are always a bliss when you preserve them for the lifetime," Vihaan said kissing Sanchi's cheek, settling down beside her on the comfy bed in the room of the farmhouse at Omkareshwar.

Three months had passed since Sanchi and Vihaan's remarriage, yet the treasures of their wedding memories refused to leave them. Flapping through the pages of the neatly arranged album, Sanchi nodded in agreement. "The mo-re I try remem-bering our nuptial day, the hard-er I fall in love wi-th you."

Gently caressing her cheek, he settled her hair tangles on her right shoulder blade. "We have crossed so many hurdles in our relationship to be here today, love."

"I kn-ow but tell me one thing Vih-aan, how did you get yo-ur hands on the pink lehen-ga and thou-ght of such a plan? You had even held it on sta-ke during our public con-fession."