Chapter 64: Lu Yin Ze

Start from the beginning

So Song Xuantin was really curious how Xiong Zhi and Lu Yin Ze knew each other.

However, no one answered her. Two pairs of eyes just stared at her.

"Helloooo? I'm asking for the sake of all the people's curiosity here who are watching the two of you if you know each other? "

Still silence.

"Fine. Let's do a staring contest instead." Song Xuantin temporarily gave up questioning them and stare at Lu Yin Zhe.

Lu Yin Ze began to realize that staring was a bit rude. So he looked away from Song Xuantin, glance at Xiong Zhi, then sit beside Song Xuantin.

The seat at the back row was all empty except the two chairs that Xiong Zhi and Song Xuantin occupied.

Lu Yin Ze wanted to sit beside his friend. But he could not ask the girl (Song Xuantin) to take another seat. So his only choice was to sit beside Song Xuantin.

After that little moment, everything became silent again as the teacher began lecturing.

________________________________________
________________________________ _______

In the cafeteria, the table that usually has two girls with it had an additional occupancy.

Song Xuantin was staring at Lu Yin Ze who had been following them. Her brow was furrowed.

Lu Yin Ze was sitting beside Xiong Zhi. He was SITTING in her usual spot. And she was so PISSED about it.

"THAT'S MY SEAT."

Lu Yin Ze just looked at her and did not waste a breath.

Song Xuantin was so pissed off that she was stopping herself from punching this man and calling names to his ancestors. Even she was brazen to Xiong Zhi, a legendary family, she could not offend the Lu's.

"I'm telling you politely. THAT IS MY SEAT."
Song Xuantin tried for a second time. That seat was very important for her daily life.

Lu Yin Ze finally spoke.
"I did not see any signs that says it's your chair. So it's not yours. Anyone can sit on it."

Song Xuantin looked at Xiong Zhi. She wanted to talk back. But she was only a daughter of an actor and actresses. Her friend, her only hope, who was born with a golden spoon that could rival the Lu's spoon, could reason out with him.

Xiong Zhi saw the teary eyes of Song Xuantin and her signal for help.

She sighed heavily.

"Just give it to her. That seat is important to her. She will cry a river if you don't let her do what she wants."

Lu Yin Ze was torn.

That girl already got a seat beside you for the whole day. Only this one hour I can have a chance to talk to you and strengthen our friendship bond.

But nevertheless, it was his friend who was speaking out for that girl. It would be bad if he did not give in on the first day of their meeting right?

Lu Yin Ze finally decided.

"Okay. It can be your permanent seat in this cafeteria if you trade your sit to me in the classroom."

Song Xuantin's crying face was instantly gone.

"I agree! Stand up, Stand up! I will only have 50 mins!"

Song Xuantin finally got the sit that she wanted. She looked straight ahead and the face that she always fantasizes every night came to her view. As usual, her prince charming was so busy cheating on her- no, busy typing on his laptop.

Xiong Zhi who witnessed their exchanged was a bit happy and pitied Lu Yin Ze a little. Finally, her ears would rest during class.

Lu Yin Ze was happy. He would get a chance to chat with his friend during class.

With a happy mood, he began to chat with Xiong Zhi.

"So you're name is Xiong Zhi?"

Xiong Zhi nodded.

"First line of Xiong?"

She nodded.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Then their table was silent.

Song Xuantin who was filling her eyes looked at them sideways.

"Can you answer me now? How the two of you knew each other?" She asked Xiong Zhi.

"Hospital." Xiong Zhi answered.

Song Xuantin was a little bit stunned.

"Did you got hospitalized?"

"No." Xiong Zhi said.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Lu Yin Ze finally realized that it was not because Xiong Zhi did not want to entertain their conversation, but merely she was just like this. She doesn't want to talk too much.

He looked at Song Xuantin who was thinking hard on herself. He wondered, how would this girl continue the conversation. Based on his observation from half of the day, this girl was the only friend of Xiong Zhi in this school.

He wanted to know how Song Xuantin maintained her friendship with Xiong Zhi.

He wanted to learn.

Because he wanted to treasure his friendship with her.