Bucky is still sleeping soundly. Your stomach grumbles so you think of something to eat.

You walk out of the room and look for bruce. Once you find him you give him a wave.

You" would it be ok if I went upstairs for a little bit to make some food?"

Bruce" sure, but if you get dizzy or anything sit down and get me or someone."

You nod your head and walk to the elevator. You ride up to the main area and walk out.

Nat, Tony,Steve,Clint,and Peitro look up at you.

Peitro" сястра!"
(Sister)

You wave as Nat and Peitro spring up and rush twords you.

They both hug you gently. Helping you guide your IV pole down the small steps, then walk over with you to the couch.

Helping you guide your IV pole down the small steps.

Tony" hey kid. How are you feelin."

You" sore."

They chuckle.

Steve" how's bucky"

You" sleeping. I came up to make some food."

Steve" I'm glad your both ok. You had us worried there."

You smile.

You" well I'm hungry as all shit, so I'll be in the kitchen."

They nod, and you walk into the kitchen.

You pull out everything to make the chicken parm that Bucky tought you. Figuring he could use some comfort food.

You make the food and 15 minutes after you put everything in the oven Steve comes walking in.

Steve" are you making chicken parm."

You nod your head.

Steve's mouth gapes.

Steve" you made extra right"

You laugh and nod. He smiles and does a little fist pump before sitting down at the island.

Steves face goes into concerned mom mode.

Steve" how are you feeling, really?"

You turn to him.

You" I'm stuff, my muscles hurt and my head feels like it has an ice pick In it. But I'm ok."

The oven dings and you take the food out and turn off the oven. You take a plate, put two pieces of chicken down and then hand it to Steve.

Steve" thank you."

You" no problem."

You take another plate and put enough food for you and Bucky on it.

You" I'm gonna go back and feed Bucky."

Steve smiles and wiggles his eyebrows.

You" what?"

You say with a chuckle.

Steve looks down at his plate and smiles wider.

Steve" oh nothing. Say hi to your boyfriend for me."

You smile and give him a little shove as you walk out.

You" hey guys. There's chicken parm if you guys are hungry."

They all spring up and run into the kitchen. You chuckle then go back down to the lab.

You" hey, there's chicken parm upstairs if you want some. I would hurry. Peitro was already putting some on a plate when I left"