Chapter 38 - All My Love

Mulai dari awal

His fingers continued further in, pushing my slick folds apart as he felt the wetness between them. He wasted no time before he inserted 2 fingers, at once, into my pleading essence. My hands began struggling again as I felt my knees growing weak. His pumps grew harder and it made me swing closer to that apex.

It was like he knew. He could read my body like a specialist. Just before the apex tipped over he removed his fingers in one abrupt pull out causing me to groan in disappointment. I opened my eyes to see the smirk gracing his lips while he sucked his fingers clean.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, my eyes intensely watching his actions. Suddenly, his hand wrapped around my neck, pushing my head up slightly so he could give me an inebriating kiss.

"You taste just as fucking good as I remember. Don't move, got it?"

His eyes held mine in a standoff of dominance and this time I wanted him to take over. I wanted him to handle me with that supreme control. I bit my lower lip and nodded slowly. He released my hands from above my head, placing both of his on my hips while stimulating my core with a simple kiss. 

 He then slowly knelt on the shower floor, a deep smirk pulling on his swollen lips. What is he doing? I was anxious and the shiver my body displayed in anticipation conveyed that extremely well.

His hand began running down my hips, down the sides of my thighs until they reached my calf. He lifted them and placed them on my inner calf instead, brushing them lightly in a slow torture up my leg. His fingers ran along my inner thigh as I felt the need for him trickle down my skin to meet his hand.

His eyes left mine to look at the portrait before him, making him groan before he swiped his tongue along my thigh, licking up every last drop until he reached my core. He sucked on my aching nub, drawing out a scream I had been holding onto.

He quickly grabbed my leg, lifting it and placing it over his shoulder, before repeating the same action with the other. My body sunk down slightly before settling as it hovered against the wall with his shoulders and my back as my only support.

He immediately delved into the valley of desire between my legs, licking the path from the front of my entrance to my clit before pulling back and plunging his tongue into me. He took his time with me. He devoured me, deliciously breaking me at a torturous pace.

It didn't take long for my body to be begging for its release which he gladly gave. He grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me harder into him as he buried himself further in. My hands gripped his wet hair tightly while moaning lustily.

Remember how I said he knew my body so fucking well? He proved that again when he pulled out abruptly only to suck down on my intensified and entreating nub instantly, forcing my orgasm to plow through my body at a crashing speed. My head hit the wall as it rippled through me, the high like no other.

As it settled, he gently lowered my legs to the ground. I felt weak and unable to stand. I stumbled slightly as my mind tried coming back down to earth. His devilish smirk was sinful in all its glory as he realized the effect he had on me. It made his eyes grow darker, burn deeper and need harder.

His hands grabbed below my ass cheeks, lifting me effortlessly, as my legs wrapped around him. He pushed me firmly against the wall again but we had shifted slightly and we were now under the pouring water.

His hand grabbed my wet hair, pulling on it harshly to expose my neck. My neck sat there vulnerable as I felt the tip of his erection tease my entrance, slipping in then slipping out. His mouth latched onto my neck as I held onto his shoulders for support. He swiped his tongue along the skin, lightly brushing it over the spot he had marked earlier. In a swift movement, he sucked in the skin in the crook of my neck, pulling on it, as he drove himself into me hard.