Again, hand in hand, they walked to the bathroom and then closed the door. There were other showers and James peeked to see if none of the other guys were there. Everything was clean, James thought they were busy with some girls already and that's why the showers were still empty, he locked the door, and then began to take his jeans off.

"Was it hard to see all those beers?" She asked him.

"Extremely." He admitted.

James entered the shower and she grabbed his clothes off the floor, as if they were at home. He was so disorganized, even after all the years they had been living together.

"If you feel like talking to Tony, you know you can call him." She said, beginning then to take her clothes off. Though he had the curtains closed, she could see his butt through it, and she decided to surprise him.

"I am not desperate." He said running the soap over his chest. "It's just hard, I feel like having one you know, but then I know that will never be one, so I have to control it. It's very hard Rafi."

She imagined how hard it was being for him, but she admired him for how strong he had been to admit his addiction and then the effort he was making to remain sober. Naked, she entered the shower and held him from behind, placing a kiss on the back of his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, but she could feel he was smiling.

Rafaela walked around him and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips softly. "Maybe we can have a little fun. I think I got horny from seeing you on stage." James giggled and bit his lower lip.

"Oh... this is gonna be a great tour." He laughed predicting she'd feel that way in every show.

She pecked his lips one more time and he couldn't but smile against them, feeling all pumped up with her arousal. He liked that, he liked the way she played, her foreplay games turned him on. He pulled her closer and kissed her more passionately, more demanding. As his tongue demanded entrance, her lips parted permitting its way inside her mouth. His fingers played with her hard nipples while they kissed, then he parted from her and kissed her neck, down to her breasts, and kissed each one of them intensively.

Then it was her turn. Rafaela ran her hands over his wet chest and placed kisses on it, going down... kissed his navel... and then finally, fell on her knees. His whole body shuddered knowingly and even more when she grabbed him in her hand, stroking him gently. James leaned a hand against the wall in front of him and looked down at her, she shot him the sauciest smile he had seen of her until that moment. He loved her so much, he thought that moment.

Winking, she licked the head and he closed his eyes, but then he opened them again, wanting to see her doing it. His other hand grabbed her hair up, so her face wasn't covered, and she began to suck him on that manner that drove him insane, swallowing him the best she could and then flickering the tongue around the head, repeating the process over and over again. "Oh Lord..." He tilted his head up unable to control his moans anymore, his eyes rolled on the back of his head. The pleasure running over his body that moment was insane. He thought she was just giving him the appetizer, but he then realized she was actually making him come, not expecting anything else. He relaxed, he let himself go and when she swallowed him down her throat one more time, his whole body shook and he groaned, spilling his seed inside her mouth.

"Oh God..." He panted incredibly. "I love you so much." He said and that made her laugh, for the timing.

"Of course, you do." She was already rising her mouth.

"I really mean it." He laughed as well.

"You owe me mister." She pointed her index finger at him. "So, you better come with a whole lot of a show when we get back to the hotel."