Author's note

Was the last chapter short, good enough, or way too long? I really have no clue.

Thy story has come to an end (unless I make a bonus chapter - so look out for that if it happens).

Anyways, I would like to thank all the readers and voters for this story. I worked my best to finish this for all of you. I thank all of you guys so much.

If I had to rate my first story on a scale of 1-50, it would probably be like around a 39-ish I guess. . (That's what I'm thinking) but go ahead and rate how much you guys liked it if you want :)

So to all my beautiful, awesome readers, thank you once again for making this story feel loved. . Did that make sense? Hah.

○○○○○○○○○○

Now some facts about me?

Q- Where were you born? & where are you currently living?
A- I was born in the windy city of Chicago. But, now I live in San Antonio, Texas.

Q- If you had to live in a foreign country, what would it be?
A- Well of course I would say Korea, but besides that, I would love to go to the Phillipines again or France.

Q- Any languages?
A- I speak fluent english. . I'm currently studying Spanish, Filipino, and a little Korean.

Q- What is your ethnicity?
A- I'm Asian (even though some people don't think I am. . Forreal. I am.)

Q- Who is your 2 biases out of Exo?
A- My bias out of Exo is obviously Mr. Do Kyungsoo and Mr. Park Chanyeol. Although, Freaking Kim Minseok is starting to grow on me. Bruh.

Q- What do you think about the Exo fandom?
A- Our Exo fandom is really. . weird? I guess. (I'm being honest guys.)

Q- What, or who, got you into Kpop and what was the first 2 kpop songs you listened to?
A- My sister got me into Kpop (thanks sis) and the first kpop song I listened to was Taeyang's Wedding dress (it's the best bruh. .) And I also listened to 2ne1's I am the best.

Q- What is your favorite girl group?
A- My favorite girl group is none other than 2ne1.

Q- If you were stuck in a room with one kpop group, which group would it be?
A- well knowing that Exo is a pretty big group, it would feel claustrophobic but it would probably be GOT7 or BTS because they seem like the chill groups.

Q- Have you ever seen any kpop idol, or group, ever in your life?
A- Surprisingly, yes. When I lived in Hawaii, before I moved, the boy group M.PIRE (they beautiful) came for the annual kpop festival we have in Hawaii every year. It was really a great experience (god, my sister fangirled so much I couldn't even take a decent video. LOOL).

Well thats all for now I guess guys.

If you guys have any suggestions, comments, or further questions you can add me on;

Kik: asiansgottswagg101 {-- (my friend made that up.)

Snapchat: ajarcee

(Instagram: jajajade_)

Or;

Just go ahead and simply message me :)

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!

Thank you, 감사합니다, ありがとう, 謝謝, Merci, Gracias, Salamat!

-A.J.

Until we meet again fellow 친구 (chingu(s))!