Jung's P.O.V

Today was Saturday and I was planning that I could go hang out with Jae today. We never really had an actual hangout session.

I called her up and she answered.

"Yeboseyo? Jung? Whats up?" She asked.

"Jae-ah, let's go hangout today. Can you?" I asked her.

There was long silence before she could answer.

"Arasso. I'll see you later ne? Annyeong." She said.

I fist pumped in my head when she said yes, "Ne. Bye bye!"

I went to shower and got dressed into a denim short sleeve button up and khaki pants with my white vans.

After that I drove to her house with an excited face.

○○○○○○○○○○

《At Jae's house.》

I walked to her door and rung her doorbell. After a few second I heard her footsteps run to the door and open it.

"Hey, Jung." She says.

I take step back, "Annyeong!"

I look at her. A denim long sleeve button up, khaki shorts and white converse. We were practically matching. I smiled.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded and we hopped into my car.

"So where are we going exactly?" She asked.

"Have you heard of Mario Outlet?" I asked.

"Yes. But I haven't been there yet. I really wanted to go ever since I came back here from America." She told me.

"Well today's your lucky day because that's exactly where we are going." I told her.

"Jinjja!?" She said shocked. Again I nodded.

"Yes!" She said while fist pumping in her seat.

*How cute can she get?* I thought as I chuckled at her.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

The members and I were shopping at Mario Outlet to buy more clothes and accessories as usual.

"Hyung. I'm hungry!" Sehun complained to Suho as he slapped his shoulder.

"Fine let's go eat then shall we? And Sehun! Stop slapping my shoulder!" Suho said as he glared at Sehun.

We nodded and walked into one of the resturants around here.

As we sat in one big table to fit us.

Suddenly, something--or someone-- familiar caught my eye.

*Jung? Jae!? Wtf?* My mind thought.

I nudged Chanyeol who was next to me, "Chanyeol! Isn't that Jae and Jung over there?" I pointed to them as Chanyeol looked over.

"Yeah. That is!" He said while his eyes widened. The other members saw them and we watched their every move.

"Seriously does anyone know if they are dating or naw? Because if they are then I lost my chance to get with her." Kai said in a joking matter.

"They probably are. It really seems legit." Kris said as he popped a french fry in his mouth.

I glared at both of them.

*Oh god.* I thought.

I saw how they interacted with each other. I saw how they laughed at each others jokes and even let each other try their food! I felt a little irritated with Jung because he always gets to go and do everything with her.

After the day I took her to the hospital, I found that she wasn't that bad of a person.

I mean like hey! Maybe some other people want to try and be friends with her too.

Maybe someone like me?

Jae's P.O.V

"Your such a pabo for cross dressing as a girl just for a free 16 inch pizza." I told Jung while laughing at him histerically.

"Hey. I was craving pizza and I didn't have any money left." He said laughing along.

"Well if you didn't spend all your money on 15 snapbacks, you didn't have to do that." I told him while still laughing.

We both finished our lunch and we decided to go look around to find something we like.

"Kaja kaja! Let's go get stuff." He says as he grabs my hand like we're a couple or something.

*Aish. Jung.*

I then heard a familiar voice call me and Jung. We both turned to see Exo sitting at one big table.

"Oh. . . Exo. . Hey." I said. C'mon this day was going good. I mean I don't hate them or anything it's just that sometimes some feeling gets to me when I see D.O. . . Either it's me being irritated about seeing his face or something else. This feeling bloomed the day he took me to the hospital to get my back checked.

"Hey so what brings you guys here?" Kai asked.

"Oh just hanging out." Jung told him.

"So like a date?" Another member asked. I believe his name is Luhan?

"No not a date." I tell him.

"Well you guys are matching with your outfits and you guys are holding hands. Isn't that what couples do?" Kyungsoo asked making both me and Jung blush a little.

I looked at our outfits. We were matching. Plus, our fingers were still laced. I pulled away.

I was going to say something until Jung wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

My eyes widened and so did Exo's.

"Uhm. Excuse us but we'll be going now. Nice seeing you guys." He said and we walked off.

The members were surprised at how much skin ship happened between us at that one time.

"Thank you Jung for saving both of us." I say to him and pull away from his arm.

"Aniyo. It was nothing I just wanted our bonding time to be just us. So shall we continue our day?" He asks holding out his arm waiting for me to grab hold of it.

"We shall, bestfriend." I laugh as I grabbed onto his arm.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

After eating we continued shopping for stuff. I was lost in my thoughts and ran into Luhan.

"Yo~. . . You okay, Kyung? Whats up with you?" He asked.

"He probably has a problem with a girl-- Jae to be exact." Kai said poping out of no where.

"Ooo. . Kyungsoo has a crush." Kris and Chanyeol began teasing me. They also came out of no where.

"Is that so?~" Luhan said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes.

"No. How many time do I have to tell you guys, I don't like her! And I'm just irritated because that Jung person is always around her and maybe I want to at least try to be friends with her so she knows I'm not always a prick! So STOP SAYING I LIKE HER!" I told them and walked to the shoes.

Author's P.O.V

"Sheesh. So defensive D.O." Kris said.

"You know what that means. . ." Luhan said nudging Kai.

"He likes her of course!" Kai said.

Baekhyun came up to them, "Yah! Suho is asking why Kyungsoo was yelling at you guys."

Kris, Kai, Luhan, and Chanyeol smirked.

*This better be good. . .* Baekhyun thought when he saw them smirk.

○○○○○○○○○○

Lawd, I literally wanted to cry when it was the first day of school and when I stepped foot on campus. I was so lonely and I have no friends. LOL.

#Thank the lawd I survived .

Vote, Comment, etc. :)